NFL.com - Bills Primed to Snap Playoff Drought

DC Greg

I have seen a couple articles that have hyped up the bills. I really hope they get Hard Knocks this year, It would be awesome to see what they are saying behind the scenes.

That would be amazing. And I just got free HBO for a year!

This is news?

No, it's a topic and this is TSW so... I guess someone could start another thread about ownership speculation or stadium speculation or negative player attention, but personally I'd rather discuss something positive from the national media about our team for once.

Schein always shows us love. Being a Syracuse grad, I think the passion of Bills fans rubbed off on him a tad.

Well, to be picky - not always. He was very scornful in 2007, and I quote, "I am not a fan of how The Buffalo Bills are building their team. I AM a fan of how the San Francisco 49ers are building their team."

That year they drafted Patrick Willis - whom The Bills probably would have had they not (I believe SF contacted them to see about a trade), so we got Beast Mode with the very next pick. We then picked up Poz in the 2nd.

This is news?

I suppose not really.

We are all in . I thought it common knowledge . Maybe those media guys just heard about us .

Of course it's a nice article to read. I feel we'll be much improved, we'll be in contention for the playoffs late and just miss them finishing 8-8.

I could see this. But this years Bills might be a bit better finishing a game. I would say could go either way on playoffs . Overall Team Health depending of course Edited by 3rdand12