In 2000, if Bills take Brady instead of Leif Olve Dolonen Larsen ....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He'd be doing ads talking about how awesome Buffalo Holiday Inns are.

But seriously, how did they screw up that pick? We passed on one of the great QBs ever for a weightlifter. :bag:

Considering he went in the sixth round, every team screwed up their previous picks. Including the team that actually ended up drafting him.

Considering he went in the sixth round, every team screwed up their previous picks. Including the team that actually ended up drafting him.

I was totally kidding. I hate hindsight. It's what some fans and sports writers specialize in. It's stupid and doesn't help anything.

But yeah, Brady would have been a better pick than Larsen.

I was totally kidding. I hate hindsight. It's what some fans and sports writers specialize in. It's stupid and doesn't help anything.

In hindsight perhaps you should have considered using :flirt: or :nana: or :doh: or :rolleyes: or B-) or :D or :P or ;) or ^_^ rather than :bag:

But if he comes to Buffalo, does he still have a hall of fame career? We had Flutie and Johnson on the roster battling out, does Brady get a chance? We had a defensive-minded coach in Wade Phillips. Does Brady get cut or traded to another team where he has a HoF career? Or does his career fizzle and he's just another footnote in Bills history like * Leif Olve Dolonen Larsen?

But if he comes to Buffalo, does he still have a hall of fame career? We had Flutie and Johnson on the roster battling out, does Brady get a chance? We had a defensive-minded coach in Wade Phillips. Does Brady get cut or traded to another team where he has a HoF career? Or does his career fizzle and he's just another footnote in Bills history like * Leif Olve Dolonen Larsen?

True, but Belichick was a defensive coach and had a much worse record than Wade (pre Brady). Odds are RJ and Brady become friends and RJ ruins Brady career by getting him addicted to sex on the beachs and visors.