2014 Bills OTAs

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JoeBuscaglia

Chris Hairston is practicing. First time we've seen that in about a year. #Bills

@JeffRussoWKBW

#Bills EJ Manuel works through individual. Year two of OTAs for the QB

Bou05e0IEAAnpY7.jpg

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@JoeBuscaglia

Cyril Richardson opening up as 2nd team right guard behind Urbik. Pears was 1st team RT, but Kouandjio got a couple reps with the 1s #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia

Seantrel Henderson is the third team left tackle. #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia

Cyril Richardson opening up as 2nd team right guard behind Urbik. Pears was 1st team RT, but Kouandjio got a couple reps with the 1s #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia

Alonso, Gilmore, Aaron Williams, Mario Williams, Robert Woods and Scott Chandler all not doing 11-on-11s #Bills

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@JoeBuscaglia

@JoeBuscaglia

Seantrel Henderson is the third team left tackle. #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia

@JoeBuscaglia

Alonso, Gilmore, Aaron Williams, Mario Williams, Robert Woods and Scott Chandler all not doing 11-on-11s #Bills

Why are Alonso, Gilmore, Etc... not doing 11 on 11?

@JonahJavad: EJ Manuel was limping briefly after escaping pocket during offense vs. defense drill. Reached for left knee. Still on field taking reps tho.

@JonahJavad: EJ Manuel was limping briefly after escaping pocket during offense vs. defense drill. Reached for left knee. Still on field taking reps tho.

while i don't to blow it out of proportion, it is slightly worrying considering that he was supposed to be completely healthy. hopefully its something he's walking off

@JoeBuscaglia: Manny Lawson and Alan Branch have not been present at any of the #Bills workouts to this point

@buffalobills: Marrone: Mario Williams had offseason surgery on his hip. Not expected to miss time.

@buffalobills: Marrone: Robert Woods (ankle) and Kiko Alonso (hip) also had offseason procedures. Expected to be healthy and available for the season.

Edited by Punch

It seems odd that branch and lawson aren't showing up. i wonder if they are unhappy about the new scheme.

Lawson may be unhappy with direction of defense and his role in it

It seems odd that branch and lawson aren't showing up. i wonder if they are unhappy about the new scheme.

Branch just got a contract extension. BTW, neither were at last year's OTAs either. Maybe they are in Vegas spraying champagne bottles.

Tim Graham@ByTimGraham 22m

At start of OTAs, Doug Marrone hasn't seen or heard from Manny Lawson, Alan Branch http://bills.buffalonews.com/2014/05/28/start-otas-doug-marrone-hasnt-heard-manny-lawson-alan-branch/ …

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 1h

Marrone says he hasn't talked to Branch or Lawson. Says he "doesn't worry about things he can't control."

Branch just got a contract extension. BTW, neither were at last year's OTAs either. Maybe they are in Vegas spraying champagne bottles.

Tim Graham@ByTimGraham 22m

At start of OTAs, Doug Marrone hasn't seen or heard from Manny Lawson, Alan Branch http://bills.buffalo...ranch/ …

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 1h

Marrone says he hasn't talked to Branch or Lawson. Says he "doesn't worry about things he can't control."

For whatever it's worth, bost missed OTAs last year due to children being born:

http://www.buffalonews.com/20130612/new_bills_had_time_off_x2018_fathered_x2019_in.html

Perhaps something similar is going on this year as well.

@buffalobills

Manuel: watched every 2013 #Bills game twice, then started to study other QBs - A. Rodgers, C. Kaepernick, R. Wilson, and D. Brees.

@buffalobills

Marcell Dareus: "I'm not a trouble guy. We sat and talked, (the #Bills) believe in me and I'm ready to move forward" pic.twitter.com/U0guzsJnkA

@buffalobills

Kyle Williams: "We have some guys who are tailor-made for this defense"

@buffalobills

Kiko Alonso: "It's been nice to have some time off and relax, but now it's time to get back to work" pic.twitter.com/HUk0xX2rlw