Bortles/Manziel targets of bizarre lawsuits

Campy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can read the actual filing at http://www.scribd.co...-Bortles-filing

Seems legit.

I'm pretty sure team doctors would have discovered if he were HIV + and that his stock would have plummeted like a lead balloon.

Still, between this and Johnny "It's a Small World" Football, I am glad we steered clear of these "upgrades" to our QB position.

I'm pretty sure team doctors would have discovered if he were HIV + and that his stock would have plummeted like a lead balloon.

Still, between this and Johnny "It's a Small World" Football, I am glad we steered clear of these "upgrades" to our QB position.

lmao

It's a weird day in the US District Court in Florida....

The part on page 2 where we get into transvestites and broomsticks around "anal areas" was a nice touch.

At first I was skeptical, but the detail on page 2 dispelled all doubt that Bortles is absolutely guilty as charged. Open and shut case.