Update on renovations to The Ralph

No I'm not sure at all other than looking at that new stadium layout that Jack provided. It seems to me that those are an extension of the clubs. It has been talked about for a few years actually of moving the press box and adding more seats there. This diagram looks to me like that is exactly what they've done.

I'm waiting to hear back from my rep, but the more I think about it what Jack said makes sense -- namely, that these are suites. All of the suites have letter designations and are located right behind the similarly numbered sections. 232 and 235 didn't have suites previously. Also, if they were going to add new sections one would think they would have used 233 and 234.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting to hear back from my rep, but the more I think about it what Jack said makes sense -- namely, that these are suites. All of the suites have letter designations and are located right behind the similarly numbered sections. 232 and 235 didn't have suites previously. Also, if they were going to add new sections one would think they would have used 233 and 234.

Well I guess that makes sense and they would already have windows then but not big sliders like the rest of the suites. Although I guess they cold renovate that whole press box area to separate broadcast and suites. Curious though that they would add suites or clubs when they can sell all of what they have now. Unless they realize that with winning comes demand. And we will be winning going forward!

I'm 99% sure that a letter designates an indoor suite. I wonder if the scale is right because if those 2 sections are indoor suites they are absolutely massive. They look bigger than an entire outdoor section in the Van Miller / Maguire clubs!

What does this mean:

"200 Level Seats in the end zones are accessible through the 100 Level VOMITories"

It's at the bottom right of the stadium map just above the key.

Does this have something to do with the Bills fans being the drunkest in the NFL?

What does this mean:

"200 Level Seats in the end zones are accessible through the 100 Level VOMITories"

It's at the bottom right of the stadium map just above the key.

Does this have something to do with the Bills fans being the drunkest in the NFL?

The latest enhancement to the NFL fan experience.

What does this mean:

They've been called that for years.

Well I guess that makes sense and they would already have windows then but not big sliders like the rest of the suites. Although I guess they cold renovate that whole press box area to separate broadcast and suites. Curious though that they would add suites or clubs when they can sell all of what they have now. Unless they realize that with winning comes demand. And we will be winning going forward!

Maybe it's going to be for the visiting team owners? I know the suite behind my seats was used for that for several years now. I've seen Jim Brown, John Elway and Mark Davis in there before.

The store exterior really does look great and progress is swift now (though there still is much to do by the looks of it). One thing I saw Sunday was the Toyota Super Gate 2 had a pickup truck painted in Bills colors and decals mounted on the angled gate roof. It looked very cool. Hammer was that you mowing your lawn around 4pm?

@WGRZ

The #Buffalo #Bills opened their new store today at Ralph Wilson Stadium. http://on.wgrz.com/1oUVOu3

pic.twitter.com/c5Kpi3SCu3

Workers with hard hats on hanging metal panels on side of the bills story with customers walking under them?! Wgrz reported this morning renovation is 90% complete.

Workers with hard hats on hanging metal panels on side of the bills story with customers walking under them?! Wgrz reported this morning renovation is 90% complete.

The store was opening prior to the first home preseason game no matter what the level of completion. They weren't going to miss out on the $$$ even if they had to hand out hard hats to people entering the store. :lol: