Poll: If you could choose any current NFL QB for the 2014 Bills...

Which QB would you choose to lead the Bills in 2014?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. If you could choose any current NFL QB to lead the Bills in 2014 and beyond, who would it be?

• Peyton Manning
    • Tom Brady
    • Drew Brees
    • Ben Roethlisberger
    • Aaron Rodgers
    • Johnny Manziel
    • Andrew Luck
    • Phillip Rivers
    • Russell Wilson
    • EJ Manuel
    • RG III
    • Tony Romo
    • Colin Kaepernick
    • Jay Cutler
    • Fitz
    • Skelton
    • Nick Foles
    • Cam Newton
    • Alex Smith
    • Other

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, it's Andrew Luck.

Manning & Brady aren't going to be around much longer. Aaron Rodgers is great, but I gotta go with the younger Luck.

No love for Phillip Rivers? I think the guy is a stud.

So Skelton is listed, but Nick Foles isn't? Hmmm.

Manning & Brady aren't going to be around much longer. Aaron Rodgers is great, but I gotta go with the younger Luck.

Didn't see Cam on the list either.

Andrew Luck will go down as the greatest QB of all time, the Colts are the luckiest franchise of all time given the fact that they were able to draft both He and Manning

Bold prediction, cotton.

I love Philip Rivers. I wouldn't pick him over the others, but he's the most entertaining QB in the league. Very unpredictable, big-time fire, plenty of talent. I hope he wins one soon because that'd be fun to watch. Rivers vs Cutler in the Super Bowl would be entertaining.

Andrew Luck will go down as the greatest QB of all time, the Colts are the luckiest franchise of all time given the fact that they were able to draft both He and Manning

I can appreciate his toughness, competitiveness, and awareness on the field ... but I wonder about his accuracy. The truly greats have to consistently deliver the ball on-target, thus far I see him lacking there, and I'm not sure how much that can be improved upon

You'd be the worst GM in NFL history.

I've seen Aaron RODGERS spelled wrong way too much on here...

Well then dont contribute to the growing deliquency around here....

It;s spelled as its spoken ROGAS !

great dialogue here. Nice volley YLO !

Yes! forgot about Foles! Actually had a higher qb rating than Manning last season, nut I have to agree with the people who say Aaron Rodgers! Football I always believed is more about avoiding negative plays than it is making big ones. Rodgers are at the top of one statistic I don't think gets talked about enough: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_int_perc_career.htm

Thanks! I do what I can. B-)

We noticed :thumbsup:

Nice poll. Really has got me thinking .

So we take the Qb away from the team ?

well thats simple . Brady :w00t:

You want to win now . Rogas :worthy:

Thinking long term ? Luck :thumbsup:

I pick EJ . But i will reserve the right to delete my post after this coming season :bag:

Long shot. If that's the argument then you go with Andrew Luck...

Actually I don't, whilst he has clearly shown more then EJ at this point of time, I think I've seen flashes in EJs game that make me understand the commitment by this organisation. It's a gamble for sure, but heh we're in la-la-land with this thread anyway.

What may come as a shock to some, I chose EJ Manuel. At this point you have to dance with the girl you brought.

For one more year . Then you can divorce him. as long as he isn't pregnant. Then you are kinda screwed .

I picked EJ too but not for the same reason : )

Actually I don't, whilst he has clearly shown more then EJ at this point of time, I think I've seen flashes in EJs game that make me understand the commitment by this organisation. It's a gamble for sure, but heh we're in la-la-land with this thread anyway.

The "flashes" EJ has shown hardly even compare to Luck's below average performances.

the Bills have not just said a " all in " their actions have seemingly affirmed it true .

We might as well be too . Right B ?

The "flashes" EJ has shown hardly even compare to Luck's below average performances.

Thats just not true . for shame . Luck will be a semi-legend for the Colts no doubt , but dont discount EJ yet

I love Philip Rivers. I wouldn't pick him over the others, but he's the most entertaining QB in the league. Very unpredictable, big-time fire, plenty of talent. I hope he wins one soon because that'd be fun to watch. Rivers vs Cutler in the Super Bowl would be entertaining.

A Rivers-Cutler Super Bowl would be a lot of fun.

We noticed :thumbsup:

Nice poll. Really has got me thinking .

So we take the Qb away from the team ?

well thats simple . Brady :w00t:

You want to win now . Rogas :worthy:

Thinking long term ? Luck :thumbsup:

I pick EJ . But i will reserve the right to delete my post after this coming season :bag:

I had this same thought... we would immediately win the division this way, at the very least! Hypothetical, off-season fluff thread, but what the heck,,,

A Rivers-Cutler Super Bowl would be a lot of fun.

That would be hilarious. They don't like each other at all.

Yes! forgot about Foles! Actually had a higher qb rating than Manning last season, nut I have to agree with the people who say Aaron Rodgers! Football I always believed is more about avoiding negative plays than it is making big ones. Rodgers are at the top of one statistic I don't think gets talked about enough: http://www.pro-footb...perc_career.htm

I forgot about Foles as well. He really looks promising. I just added him.

Luck is catching up to Rodgers! 3 vote difference. 9 for EJ - love this fan base, lol.