The most ridiculous tattoo I have ever seen

ET1062

Thanks for tweeting Thurman!

https://twitter.com/...863718689533952

wow...why so much hate on this??..makes no sense...dude got a tat of who he likes

That's no prize, but you obviously have never seen this. http://imgur.com/k2sAqHq that's the most ridiculous tattoo I've seen.

Actually I remembered a different one. Which do you think is worse? I think this second one might be the worst. http://imgur.com/lsMvtpr

2 tats that prove that you really need to do your homework on the tat artist before you get one done...those are horrible :sick: :sick:

bills-fan-oj-simpson-thigh-tattoo-570x759.jpg

don't like who it is, but it's the only one on this thread that looks almost dead on for who it is...this was a good tat artist...thats some deep red on that standing buffalo also

now I wanna get me a new tat..thinking of doing a cover-up on my forearm or getting a totally new one somewhere else.. :)

Edited by Tsaikotic

wow...why so much hate on this??..makes no sense...dude got a tat of who he likes

2 tats that prove that you really need to do your homework on the tat artist before you get one done...those are horrible :sick: :sick:

although this looks nothing like Willie Nelson, it is a damn good work of art...the face looks really good....now where its at on the body is funny

don't like who it is, but it's the only one on this thread that looks almost dead on for who it is...this was a good tat artist...thats some deep red on that standing buffalo also

now I wanna get me a new tat..thinking of doing a cover-up on my forearm or getting a totally new one somewhere else.. :)

This thread made you want to get a new one? Out of all the things that might make you want to THIS thread did?!?

This thread made you want to get a new one? Out of all the things that might make you want to THIS thread did?!?

lol..even tho they all sucked a$$..yes every time I see a tat it makes want to get a new one..I have 3 now...looking to get a couple more...I'd never get a portrait tho..plus I was talking to ppl at work just last night about tats so the thought was still fresh in my mind when I saw this thread

Edited by Tsaikotic

I hate tattoos, but I hate these less. At least you look at them and know what they are. 99% of tattoos just look like nothing but a bunch of colors thrown on a body part..............These beat another Chinese symbol.

This one is not the worst artwork, but getting a tat of your panty-less wife draped seductively in your QBs jersey has to be the worst idea ever for an NFL tattoo.

well at least its still green for Sanchez in Philly