Sammy Watkins on NFL Total Access

So far, nothing exciting. Exactly what I want. Humble, scripted, and boring NFL answers. Hope he stays this way.

Except he just called Peerless Price a "great" wide receiver.

Definite first-round bust.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not but Price's best season was when Bledsoe was at QB in 2002 and he referred to both of them along with Moulds.

Edited by The Wiz

turn on tv, nfln was on, hear buffalo, instaboner. did my best to transcribe it... many parts were exact quotes, you'll figure it out.

OK, Sammy Watkins featured. Says it has been a great experience, the platform he was put on and he worked hard to get where he is and keep trying to improve as a man on and off the field.

Sammy we can relate, two number 4 picks, blabalbal. you may have been the only one to take a selfie with gooddell

he def knew it ws planned, it was someones decision, to pick me, on the biggest day of my life and he wants to take a selfie #bringbackourgirls.

you're the second clemson big player there, does it make it easier for you? another clemson guy under his wing

most def, we have 5 or 6 clemson guys here, they know what goes on here, know the coaches, since i been here he been helping me, trying ot teach the ropes and help me eating right...he's been helping me a lot

sj13 was dynamic, they traded sj13 after taking another wr, how do you feel filling his shoes

just watching film on him, he made outstanding plays all over the field, makes me happier knowing illl be all over the field, blessing to be here, disect playbook, hungry, humble

been running iwth 1s and 2s getting acclimated

the db's in your division? a bunch of horrible stupid other teams players...

'i belive in my craft, go out there week in and week out and compete what the game bout, great conrers all over the legaue, just form e to make the best plays, they'll win matchups and i'm going to win, pretty sure i'll be ready to compete against those guys"

youve been a life long bills fan... from some place in florida, pictures of you and himbo

he was my hero, i was not around back then but i liked bledsoe and peerless price, a young kid you can throw edeep routs on them, seeing him, strong man. meant jim. to get out of the hole he was in, he's out of the houspitel gdoing great.

congrats we look forward to seeying you play.

yes, thank you

drink more ovalteen.

Peerless Price is hardly a bust when you compare it to what most 1st rounders end up doing at WR. If Sammy Watkins can put up a game and be Price.2 I would be happy as hell. Robert Woods as Eric Moulds... Graham, Goodwin, a pair of underpants as Josh Reed... yeah... I could dig it.

I was a little disappointed that the selfie he took with Goodell wasn't actually his idea--- the NFL came up with it and selected him as the player to take it. It was a cool moment because it seemed so unscripted--- naiveté on my part, I guess.

Having said that, he's he the total package and represents the Bills well. It's hard not to love him.