Hernandez indicted in connection with a double homicide

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah. I personally think his son did it.

whoever did it is responsible for the Kardashians being reality superstars today, and THAT is an indictment.

I don't think that lawyer Hernandez got will breed the same type of kids, he is one sorry looking mutt.

• 2 weeks later...

lol. iPhone and fat fingers. You mean. Sometimes instead of space I hit B. And sometimes I Try and hit o and get i. Make sense niw?

Well then i will just stop editing my posts for spelling, punctuation and such if our Dear enough mrags can blaspheme these pages and is not going to be penalized for the ole fat finger excuse . He man should have demerits ! and be acoountable

i thought it was a rule to speel correct and police ones grammar .

Now Anarchy reigns !

you guys thought i was illiterate before... just wait. I can take it down quite a few more notches yet .

A H ? just flush him and stop spending task payers monies

Edited by 3rdand12

Well then i will just stop editing my posts for spelling, punctuation and such if our Dear enough mrags can blaspheme these pages and is not going to be penalized for the ole fat finger excuse . He man should have demerits ! and be acoountable

i thought it was a rule to speel correct and police ones grammar .

Now Anarchy reigns !

you guys thought i was illiterate before... just wait. I can take it down quite a few more notches yet .

A H ? just flush him and stop spending task payers monies

the difference is... Are you on your phone? Or a desktop/laptop? Huge difference. I haven't been on this board on a proper computer in over 4 years.

I'm sure you won't complain when I'm at training camp using up the last 3% of my battery filling everyone in play by play what's going on in camp.

Edited by mrags

the difference is... Are you on your phone? Or a desktop/laptop? Huge difference. I haven't been on this board on a proper computer in over 4 years.

I'm sure you won't complain when I'm at training camp using up the last 3% of my battery filling everyone in play by play what's going on in camp.

You are right, i sure wont . Not one iota :thumbsup: .

isnt there already a hernadez thread? admin please lock this topic?

Gave up on quitting the board, eh?

(And on a purely educational note for you, in case you are sticking around - the old one is archived so a new one had to be started..... Also, get over it)

(And on a purely educational note for you, in case you are sticking around - the old one is archived so a new one had to be started..... Also, get over it)

people who have been here less than a year and only have 21 posts generally know what's going on around here ;-)

people who have been here less than a year and only have 21 posts generally know what's going on around here ;-)

You both should be careful. This poster might sue both of you after they get done suing the board for violating privacy laws or whatever. :lol:

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall