2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT

I hope that the odds in Vegas have the Bills as the 4th fewest wins because I will be betting that with both hands. If I see something like over/under 5 wins I will be investing every dime that I own. Unfortunately the Vegas guys are way smarter than the talking heads.

I'm almost 100% sure that next year, it will no contest in regards to who'd you rather have, Watkins without our 2015 first rd pick or having Ebron plus whoever will be there between picks 15-25.

Watkins looks to have that very rare combination of elite talent and elite character. I just watched Ebron's press conference for the Lions (because I had grown attached to him for the Bills pick at #9) and it's kind of stunning how much "growing up" Ebron still has to do in comparison to Watkins. Ebron's not a bad guy, he just comes across as a kid (which he is), where Watkins comes across as a veteran player who's serious about what he wants to accomplish. Having someone like that is like striking gold. Think of the Bills possibly having a Jerry Rice or a Larry Fitzgerald. I think Watkins just might be that final missing piece we've all been waiting for. He seems to have that kind of elite talent and character.

Edited by 1billsfan

except USA Today ranked Buffalo's draft 7th best out of 32 teams

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/draft/2014/05/11/rankings-impressions-johnny-manziel-jadeveon-clowney/8967627/

Shhhhh.... You're ruining his, and many others', lazy narrative that claims that all media sucks and is out to get a team that hasn't made the playoffs in 300 years.

Edited by SBUffalo

With the 64th pick of the 2015 NFL Draft The Buffalo Bills select .....

!!! Good call BB

I saw a projected division finish of last.

That is unrealistic. Half the defense would have to fall off the face of th earth to finish last this season

Even Wannstadt could do well with these guys. I mean if they didnt quit on him in November

Edited by 3rdand12

I'm trying to show that there is no talent in next years draft that's comparable to Sammy Watkins with the exception of Jameis Winston( if he comes out)

Far too early to say that. Likely not true.

Edited by SBUffalo

Far too early to say that. Likely not true.

I think that there are some good QB prospects next year (specifically MM). I do think that it's safe to say that Watkins is the best WR prospect. He is the top graded since AJ Green. Amari Cooper is the top projected WR and he won't grade all that close to Watkins IMO.

!!! Good call BB

I saw a projected division finish of last.

That is unrealistic. Half the defense would have to fall off the face of th earth to finish last this season

Even Wannstadt could do well with these guys. I mean if they didnt quit on him in November

You're being too kind to Dave.

USA today is a joke, I can't believe the lack of respect they gave us. It is ridiculous. There is no reason for us to be near the top of the draft. We're so much better then we were last year!

Shhhhh.... You're ruining his, and many others', lazy narrative that claims that all media sucks and is out to get a team that hasn't made the playoffs in 300 years.

I am one of those lazy people, I didn't even look at the links here or google it. But, I am qualified to voice an opinion! Rabblerabblerabble!!!!!!!!!!!

It's also been 314 years, right?