Bills Draft Room (Video)

Peter

They look like they were having lots of fun after making the picks. I hope their excitement comes true to light especially with the 1st three picks cuz those are positions we NEED filled right away.

Watkins I'm not worried about. If the line can give EJ time and EJ gets better, we're definitely a team to watch for offensively.

From that video and from the press conferences, another difference in the Bills from the last few regimes is Jim Monos, the director of player personel. He has a very good resume coming from the Eagles and Saints, comes from a football family, and he clearly is one of the major influences. Just the player evaluation, which makes a huge difference in a team is significantly different from years past.

From that video and from the press conferences, another difference in the Bills from the last few regimes is Jim Monos, the director of player personel. He has a very good resume coming from the Eagles and Saints, comes from a football family, and he clearly is one of the major influences. Just the player evaluation, which makes a huge difference in a team is significantly different from years past.

Good point. The fresh air that's been breathed into this stale franchise is evident and Monos appears to be playing a huge role. This video is also probably the best thing the team site has done before. I wish it were a bit more revealing (who doesn't), but I love getting this kind of behind the scenes look. I imagine that kind of access is only going to improve.

Thanks for the linky Peter .

Bills are becoming much more fun to Billieve in Lol .

Genuine . Russ Brandon is likeable in this for his enthusiasm. : )

and Doug appears strong, confident and a stable leader .

Monos mightjust be that good !

dont break this group up too soon.

Edited by 3rdand12

On the section about Cyrus K - they showed a screen grab of a web page. That web page was to the web-base software of Intelemage, called inteleGRID® Secure Medical Image Exchange.

I'm not sure this means anything other than the status of Cyrus' knees was a matter of deep concern and they had scans of his knees to look at.

Somehow this makes me think Hard Knocks is a possibility. I don't recall the team doing this type of thing in the past.

Probably because you haven't tried to look for it. Teams give inside looks at their draft rooms all the time after the draft. This was actually pretty low-key, because there have been plenty of times I've seen them actually release the video with all audio of what was said in the draft room.

REALLY don't like hearing that Russ Brandon was in on any of the phone calls. He's not a football guy, period. Him being in the room is annoying enough. Actually being involved? Please stop it.

Why? He has contacts in the league (even friends)....like David Caldwell (GM of the jags, from Buffalo).... You're surprised Russ was the one talking to him?

Russ isn't making football decisions. He didn't scout the players or make the draft board... He called his buddy in jax and tried to work something out...plus, I'm going to guess he's a damn good negotiator... You don't become president /CEO of a company worth north of 1 Billion, without that skill

Probably because you haven't tried to look for it. Teams give inside looks at their draft rooms all the time after the draft. This was actually pretty low-key, because there have been plenty of times I've seen them actually release the video with all audio of what was said in the draft room.

Yup I found last year's:

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Exclusive-Go-Inside-Buffalos-Draft-Room/9105f12c-fdaf-42d0-8236-961d3fe90b68

On the section about Cyrus K - they showed a screen grab of a web page. That web page was to the web-base software of Intelemage, called inteleGRID® Secure Medical Image Exchange.

I'm not sure this means anything other than the status of Cyrus' knees was a matter of deep concern and they had scans of his knees to look at.

Nice pick up.

Love that they were trying to be even more aggressive and get back into the second round.

REALLY don't like hearing that Russ Brandon was in on any of the phone calls. He's not a football guy, period. Him being in the room is annoying enough. Actually being involved? Please stop it.

I had a similar reaction, but it sounded like Russ' involvement was limited. Sounded like he had one team and defined parameters; almost like an assistant to Whaley. I am sure you need that when you are working the phones like that.

By the way, overdorf seemed like the one guy raining on that draft parade; just seemed pretty down in his cameo.