Rankings/Ratings from the Experts

I tend to agree with the pundits here. I love the player, he is exactly the player that the Bills needed to give Manuel every opportunity to succeed.

i dislike the price. I never like mortgaging the future to that extent. The 1st next year doesn't sit well.

But I trust that Whaley knows what he is doing long term.

Who cares about the price? We have stayed with 1sts and sucked. Whaley is right WIN NOW!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When you obtain one of the unquestioned studs in this draft...it's never a bad thing. I think most of the pundits don't feel as good about our roster as a Bills fan does. If we land a starting RT and a rotational DE, it's an A+ draft...

Damn straight!

Mods...please change the title of this thread.

Since when are Mike Rodak, Bryan Fischer, Will Brinson et al "experts" in anything?

They're cheap labor at content conglomerates until proven otherwise, IMO...

Mods...please change the title of this thread.

Since when are Mike Rodak, Bryan Fischer, Will Brinson et al "experts" in anything?

They're cheap labor at content conglomerates until proven otherwise, IMO...

As I said elsewhere, my use of "expert" is a bit sarcastic. Mods, feel free to put quotes around the word, if necessary. :)

Except for one thing, there is nothing more stupid in American culture than draft grades posted immediately after the draft. That one thing? Posting grades after one freakin' round of the draft.

Thank-you.

GO BILLS!!!

Didn't the "experts" all hate our draft last season, too? They thought we should have taken Nassib, and they downplayed Kiko since he had gotten into trouble a couple times during college. It may have turned out to be the best Bills draft in the last 15 years.