Go on record. Who do you want?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love Watkins. And I don't want to trade SJ#13 after that pick. I would love to be a nightmare for teams to match up against us. Williams, Watkins on the outside. Johnson and Woods in the slot. Goodwin thrown in as well. If Manuel is worth a schittt at all, the Bills would be a nightmare to defend.

Then, release Stevie in 2015, and move Woods and Goodwin up a notch.

Above all else, I want to preserve our future picks. I don't think this team is in a position to trade away future year's draft picks because I don't think we are one or two players away. I would prefer to stay at 9, 41, 73, 109 etc and take the BPA that fits closest to our needs. Based on the "board" and the so-called experts that are mocking the draft -- I think we can land a top 4 OT or Mosley at 9. Get a very good TE in 2nd and add LB or OT in 3rd (whatever we don't get in 1st). In 4th, I'd add RB.

I would love Watkins. And I don't want to trade SJ#13 after that pick. I would love to be a nightmare for teams to match up against us. Williams, Watkins on the outside. Johnson and Woods in the slot. Goodwin thrown in as well. If Manuel is worth a schittt at all, the Bills would be a nightmare to defend.

Then, release Stevie in 2015, and move Woods and Goodwin up a notch.

I love having a overflowing stable of quality recievers....but your gonna have a hard time getting reps for everybody in that situation.......

Give Oakland Stevie.....our third this year....and our 2nd next year.

1. Evans, Watkins, Ebron, Mack, Mosley, even. (We need a RT and G, not a LT. No RT or G should come at 9.)

2. Best OT available

3. Best LB available

4. Best G available

5. Best DB avaible

7. Best LB available

Use a 1st and two 2nds to get to 4th, 5th or 6th to get Watkins or Evans. Failing that, take Matthews if available. If neither of those happens, trade down and take the best available receiving threat (Ebron/Beckham/Lee/etc...) or O-Lineman.

If you're asking who I want.......its Matthews or Watkins.

I do not expectt the Bills to get either.

I agree with you, but I would add Mack to those two. I also expect that the Bills won't get any of them. If they do, it is because they traded away 2015 and beyond.

I would hope that some QB's would be drafted early before the Bills pick, but sadly I don't expect any QB's to go in the top 15.

Edited by Billsguy

This isn't so much about wanting Eric Ebron, which I wouldn't mind at all if they stay at 9 or move down a little... BUT...

If we DO draft Eric Ebron, it will probably make me pretty happy for the simple fact that Whaley and Marrone are not at all the kind of guys that are going to draft a shiny new toy or "the concept of Eric Ebron" the way the guys on the SabreSpace board so aptly referred to as "the concept of Zack Kassian."

Most people that don't want Eric Ebron worry about a propensity to drop balls and the fact he may be a punk. But if we do indeed take him, it's not going to be because Whaley and Marrone didn't seem to know about his perceived weaknesses. They are going to draft him because those weaknesses really aren't there in their minds.

In other words, if we draft Ebron, Whaley, who seems to be a very good talent evaluator, is going to think he is a stud, and not a dick, and isn't just drafting a TE with athletic skills because we could use one.