Pick the Bills #1 Pick

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be ideal, but I think there's a high risk of losing him if you trade back. The Giants are good possibility to take him at 12 and the Dolphins might have interest in trading up to get him. If I were sold on him, and honestly, I'm more sold on Martin than any of the players likely available at 9, I'd just go ahead and make the pick.

In my mock I had the Giants coming up and trading with the Bills to take Lewan. I still think that's possible if he falls. I'm less convinced they'd trade up for Martin, but the Dolphins might. That is all of course if we have not already moved UP.

the bills are going to trade DOWN, that's where the value is....pick up an extra early 2nd rounder.

depending on how far down they go...in the first they can:

say if it's with Dallas at #16 then Zach Martin or Eric Ebron or any of the following:

say it's philly at #22 then Mosley, Kelvin Benjamin or Anthony Barr or any of the following:

say its Cleveland at #26 then Kouandjio or Derek Carr

Edited by papazoid

Mack - trading for Cleveland's #4 or Oak #5. Cleveland wants a QB but can't justify it at #4 - similar to the Bills with EJ last year. We can't get a guy to fall, but we can certainly try to hype up the guys around him - which is what we've been doing all week...

Bills will trade up and grab Sammy Watkins. Kid is a stud and a leader. We need an identity. We can go strong in free agency next year to fill some holes. Enough with the 2nd run guys. Make a move for the best player at his position in this draft and be done with it.

I think Martin is likely at 9.

If they pull an amazing first round trade move like they did last year to move up for Watkins and don't have to give up next year's first, or if they move back a few spots and pickup another second and still get martin or ebron, my hat will be off to DW.

If Jake Matthews is on the board the Bills SPRINT to the podium

However, I think he will be gone

Therefore:

TE Eric Erbon will be the pick.

I want to see them trade back if at all possible, so much depth in rounds 2-3