''45-year-old Buffalo native''

She was by far the hottest girl in my high school. Amazing that she remains just as hot to this day.

I was wondering if somebody here went to school with her. I never heard of her, but I can't believe she's 45. She is smokin!

BTW, what high school?

I was wondering if somebody here went to school with her. I never heard of her, but I can't believe she's 45. She is smokin!

BTW, what high school?

I am afraid you will have to pass on her bbb! :nana:

"Grant began her television career as the on-air host for the Buffalo Bills NFL Show on the Empire Sports Network. She was soon working as a correspondent for ESPN and Fox Sports World for the international soccer league."

Oh wait, that's probably why you never heard of her... ^_^

BTW, what high school?

Hamburg. She is a couple years older than me, she graduated in '87 and I did in '89.

and she was Becky Grant back then.

Edited by BillsFanNC

https://www.google.com/search?q=Rebecca+Grant&client=firefox-a&hs=1KQ&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=sb&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=kB1pU53kCueS0QW0poDABw&ved=0CDEQsAQ&biw=1600&bih=766

I believe it with this pic

Rebecca+Grant+Tucker+Dale+Vs+Evil+Red+Carpet+C4DmjYeBmDzl.jpg

She was by far the hottest girl in my high school. Amazing that she remains just as hot to this day.

with a bit of added flotation material

Hamburg. She is a couple years older than me, she graduated in '87 and I did in '89.

and she was Becky Grant back then.

Nice. To say she has aged well would be the understatement of the year.

Yeah... More like ditzy.

I wonder what they were talking about? What she told him? LoL... Maybe he was reminding her that they were live... LoL

maybe I should reread it IIRC that's not what the transcript indicated.

I'm pretty sure she didn't say that as written

“Stop it! I’m sorry. This isn’t live,” she barked. Looking at her friend she continued. “What? I already said that. Stop it. Go away.”

Definitely

I would think a "meltdown" would mean she loses her composure. That really didn't happen... She snipped a little and then got back on track... What ever track that is, I don't know... Even if the Braves and McAdoo were thrown in there.

Even if it has been 34 years... The Clippers are dead to me. How many Buffalo people would rally around the Bills if they moved to LA? For now, I will hold it against her.

FWIW... A bit of an overbite anyway. LoL... How can anybody not notice? ;-P ;-P