Would you trade two 1st round picks for Tony Romo?

I was listening to Sirius yesterday and I can't remember who was on the show but they were saying that the Cowboys are infatuated with Manziel and think he is a younger version of Romo but with more fire and competitiveness. They really want the kid for a variety of reasons but unsure as to whether and how long he would sit behind Romo. They added that Romo's contract, even restructured, is precluding the Cowboys from adding players they need to get to the playoffs as they are in cap hell- bringing up questions about Romo being possible trade bait.

If the Cowboys put Romo on the block for the Bills to trade this year's #1 (so they can take Manziel) and next year's #1, would you as a Bills fan take that?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like EJ. A lot. But I think if you put Romo in at QB, this team is on a whole different level. I know about his picks at the end, but he is always in a shootout because he has had terrible defneses. I think Romo is really good QB. Now he is in his 30s.... so you know you don't have him long... but you keep EJ behind him. So I don't know....

yes I would trade two 1st round picks for a franchise QB (Top 10)

I consider Romo a Top 15.

Romo is damaged goods with a bad back.

Romo has a $27 mil cap hit in 2015.

i would NOT trade two #1's for Tony Romo.

Yes, that is an issue with the back.

I was listening to Sirius yesterday and I can't remember who was on the show but they were saying that the Cowboys are infatuated with Manziel and think he is a younger version of Romo but with more fire and competitiveness. They really want the kid for a variety of reasons but unsure as to whether and how long he would sit behind Romo. They added that Romo's contract, even restructured, is precluding the Cowboys from adding players they need to get to the playoffs as they are in cap hell- bringing up questions about Romo being possible trade bait.

If the Cowboys put Romo on the block for the Bills to trade this year's #1 (so they can take Manziel) and next year's #1, would you as a Bills fan take that?

NEVER!!!

He's 34 and has been beat up the past couple years, though he is tough. He is still a top 15 QB, but not worth 2, or even 1, 1st round pick. If Dallas is desperate to get rid of him, that price tag would be much lower...

Edited by ricojes