Make your draft guarantees

SBUffalo

Based on pre-draft visits, the Bills will take a RB in round 2 or 3.

Yeah, I'm smelling that too. Don't know it means they dump CJ yet - more a matter of seeing Fred getting older and wanting a top power back in the lineup.

Could easily see it being Hyde in round 2.

Here's a way to view it:

They resigned Chandler and want to give Moeaki a shot. (So it's not TE)

They brought in Williams and like Woods. (So it's not WR)

They tried (rumors say) to get Chris Johnson but failed. (so they still want RB)

So they take best available OT in the 1st then best available RB in the 2nd.

Edited by BobChalmers

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if they trade back in the first and pick up an extra 2nd or 3rd rounder then they go running back in the 3rd (either with their original pick or with a possible extra pick). If not I'd be looking at the 4th as prime running back territory.

I think they go O-line, offensive weapon (big receiver or tight end) and probably defensive end in their first three picks. Then I see running back and defensive back being positions they want to add depth in after that and depending on if they have secured an extra pick or not possibly a young guard as well. Wouldn't be at all surprised if they go punter in the 7th.

AJ McCarron goes at the end of round 1

CBF

Obsurd...

Taylor Lewan will be a major disappointment in the nfl.

more crazyness...

Ok. my predictions:

1. Aaron Donald goes in the top 8.

2. Scott Crichton goes in the 1st round, and

3. The Bills will take a QB in the 3rd or 4th round.

All joking aside, I guarantee that I will be S H IT faced drunk by the end of round one...

I also guarantee that I will have made (aloud, but to myself) compelling arguments why we should have and why we should NOT have drafted who we did.

I'm quite sure that 82 people on here will cause me to contemplate a harassment citation

BUT!!! The one thing I am MOST CERTAIN of, there will not be NEARLY enough warning points and/or TBD vaca's issued!

The Bills will NOT move up in the first round. The Bills are more than one player away and the price is way too high to move up for anyone other than a QB.

The Bills will NOT draft a WR in the first 3 rounds. The Bills have plenty of young talent at WR that they want to see develop.

These are obvious smoke screens.

Mel Kiper makes an ass of himself like he does every year! (see the caliendo piece on him with Todd McShay)

Oh, and Whaley has another excellent draft. I really like this guy. I'm not worried he will end up making sound choices. Of course that night I'll throw pretzels at the TV thinking he's an idiot after I'm loopy of which I'll be wrong by the end of the season and then tell everyone I knew it all along. :-)