Bills actively trying to TRADE UP.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was Ian Rappaport who was asked what was the biggest lie in the draft last year, and he said The Bills and their intention to draft Ryan Nassib when it was EJ all along. He said he heard it everywhere, and it often came from the team, and that he believed it himself.

Thanks for posting this. Now can we relax and wait see what happens in the draft? Because nobody knows what is going to happen except Whaley and Marrone. well maybe Russ as well.

One more thought (just thinking out loud) is maybe if they go Evans and then Hyde they try to get an OL through a trade? That was the Sheppard for Hughes trade last year. Maybe someone like Stevie would be involved?

Or they pick up a June 1st vet causality. The line isn't as bad as people think.

Or they pick up a June 1st vet causality. The line isn't as bad as people think.

I tend to agree (especially if Hairston is healthy). I would like to see them get at least 1 in the first 3 (maybe 4) rounds. I want one guy capable of starting now. Chris Williams scares me some even though he will be an improvement on the pile ons from last year. Hairston has injury problems. Pears does too and struggled last year.

If they got someone capable of playing the swing tackle that would probably work. The Bills are high on JJ Unga supposedly as the swing guy inside (Legursky is there too). If you drafted a starting tackle and moved Hairston to the swing tackle (or the draft pick) they would be fine on the OL IMO.

P.s. I am cool with a vet as well (even if it is depth).

Edited by Kirby Jackson

TRADE UP DAMN IT!!!!

Meh. Not if it's to get Watkins, a small receiver that "plays big." Let's get a big receiver or pick up some more bodies in this "deep" draft. If there's another Cordy or Kiko in round two I don't care to give the pick away.