Charlotte Bobcat game

Agent 91

First topic started and its not even named correctly but hear me out.

Was watching the NBA playoffs and I glanced in the crowd. Low and behold, Stephon Gilmore and Jadaveon Clowney are sitting next to each other front row.

And wisdom nugget. Cyrus Kuandjio got stuck in Buffalo today. Hope he like wings. HAHA

Edited by Agent 91

First topic started and its not even named correctly but hear me out.

Was watching the NBA playoffs and I glanced in the crowd. Low and behold, Stephon Gilmore and Jadaveon Clowney are sitting next to each other front row.

And wisdom nugget. Cyrus Kuandjio got stuck in Buffalo today. Hope he like wings. HAHA

Gilmore and Clowney are tight based on Gilmore's tweets. Why did Kuandjo get stuck? Did it snow or something?

Gilmore and Clowney are tight based on Gilmore's tweets. Why did Kuandjo get stuck? Did it snow or something?

His flights to Newark was canceled so he couldn't get to Washington DC. I'm guessing he had a visit with the Redskins. He is a narrow guy. Tall and slender I dont see him as a tackle unless he gains weight. He cant be more than 290-295.

His flights to Newark was canceled so he couldn't get to Washington DC. I'm guessing he had a visit with the Redskins. He is a narrow guy. Tall and slender I dont see him as a tackle unless he gains weight. He cant be more than 290-295.

Oh - that is interesting considering they keep saying that want to get bigger on the OL.

Rob Quinn@RQUINN619 5m

Stephon Gilmore w/ Jadeveon Clowney at Heat game.. Were teammates in HS and at SC. Don't read into it pic.twitter.com/aLu9xYq2pHBmL9dp-CAAAO4_l.png

Oh - that is interesting considering they keep saying that want to get bigger on the OL.

Rob Quinn@RQUINN619 5m

Stephon Gilmore w/ Jadeveon Clowney at Heat game.. Were teammates in HS and at SC. Don't read into it pic.twitter.com/aLu9xYq2pHBmL9dp-CAAAO4_l.png

And the announcers had no idea who was sitting next to him or at least didn't bother mentioning Gilmore.

Rob Quinn@RQUINN619 5m

You cant read much its a draft not free agency. I just thought it was interesting

Oh - sorry, post said he looked under 300. Didn't look him up.

Lol no worries. I am 6'6" 270 and he is almost eye for eye with me and looks like he could put on about 30 good pounds. But right now he isn't even as big as Mario.

Stephon Gilmores 1st cousin works at the Dicks Sports Goods in North Charlotte, in University.

Oh, and I had an opportunity for free tickets.

Cool...

I lived in Charlotte for 20 years...Moving back in January...My best friend lives 2 mins from that DSG...I might pop in when I'm down there in June... :lol:

Cool...

I lived in Charlotte for 20 years...Moving back in January...My best friend lives 2 mins from that DSG...I might pop in when I'm down there in June... :lol:

I don't know how long you've been gone but that area sure has turned to crap.

I go there once in a while, I like Saucer and Taco Mac, but it really has. The development that they wanted for Cabarus County did not happen like they wanted. Ballyntine, and South Charlotte have blown up and are awesome. Matthews still looks country and I hope it stays that way.

I go there once in a while, I like Saucer and Taco Mac, but it really has. The development that they wanted for Cabarus County did not happen like they wanted. Ballyntine, and South Charlotte have blown up and are awesome. Matthews still looks country and I hope it stays that way.

I go to Taco mac fairly often with clients and it's a fine area during the day, but I wouldn't be hanging out too late. When I first moved here 18 years ago it was the cool - young part of town. In fact I lived near Eastland mall off of Sharon Amitty, total poopie hole now. I live near Mountain Island Lake - Charlotte, you familiar?

Just a couple years...I'm in home improvement estimating so I've seen every square inch of that City 3 times over...Some areas have really gone down hill over the past 25 years...Good grief...I lived mainly in Steele Creek and Pineville...I try to stay south...I loved Steele Creek though...My last office was in Ft Mill right over the border where 51 meets Carowinds Blvd...Really liked it there... B-)

I go to Taco mac fairly often with clients and it's a fine area during the day, but I wouldn't be hanging out too late. When I first moved here 18 years ago it was the cool - young part of town. In fact I lived near Eastland mall off of Sharon Amitty, total poopie hole now. I live near Mountain Island Lake - Charlotte, you familiar?

Totally familiar with MIL...A lot of nice Subdivisions out that way...What is that huge Custom Home subdivision on the left side of the road going northwest? I can't remember the name...It's kind of set off 16 on the left...Real nice houses in there...

Did they not just level Eastland Mall?...I thought I saw a picture of that recently? B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

Vaguely, I've been toward Huntersville only a few times in the last 2 or 3 years. I am more familiar with South Park and Matthews - where my brother lived while in Charlotte. I have not been down town in forever. I have a customer over your way, though, Oak Dale and Miranda area, near North Lake Mall.

I love that area but I seldom get that way. I was just down on the West side a few weeks ago, had free time with a friend and ended up going to the airport to watch the planes land (For those that don't know, Charlotte Douglas has a parking lot less then 80 yards to the side of the runway where you can sit and watch planes take off and land). The whitewater center is up that way, I'll be headed there in a few weeks I hope.

Did they not just level Eastland Mall?...I thought I saw a picture of that recently? B-)

I had to go somewhere once a few years ago and set my GPS to the location that I thought was correct, right about the time everything there shut down. I got there and was terrified. I ended up having to pull in to that parking lot to turn around and I thought I was going to get carjacked, mugged, beaten, tortured, ran over, then robbed.

Not a nice area.