Home Pats* game Oct. 12th

YoloinOhio

I am planning on coming in for this game... will be my first game at RWS since 2002. I don't plan on buying tickets until later, mainly because I have three kids and it is hard to plan this far ahead. Since I know this is a huge game every year, anyone remember how quickly it sells out and also where would be the best place to sit for kids as we will be bringing our 8-year-old son.

Thanks!!! Hope to tailgate a bit, will be babysitter dependent!

Edited by YoloinOhio

There is a "family" section I think on a corner in the lower bowl, where no alcohol is allowed. That might be worth looking into. I have season tickets in the Club section and haven't sat in the lower bowl in years, but I got extra tickets for my sister and her daughter one year and when I went to visit them at halftime I felt like it was a scene from Apocolypse Now...people drunk, screaming, swearing, throwing stuff. I gathered them up and we left. This was NOT in the end zone where you'd expect it either, it was near where I had my season tickets for years before the renovation in in the 90's that added the Club Seats.

Regarding sellouts, keep in mind that Club Seat holders can buy tickets in advance of public sales (initial offer is 6 seats, but then the open it to unlimited) so you never know what will be available on the market. OR what you'll pay, if it sells out then you have to resort to StubHub. I sold my extra tickets there last year and was SHOCKED at what people would pay.

I would imagine unless the Bills have a stellar draft (unlikely) that this game would not sell out when the tickets go on sale to the public this summer. BUT if the Bills win a couple of games early then all bets are off.

• 3 months later...

I am planning on coming in for this game... will be my first game at RWS since 2002. I don't plan on buying tickets until later, mainly because I have three kids and it is hard to plan this far ahead. Since I know this is a huge game every year, anyone remember how quickly it sells out and also where would be the best place to sit for kids as we will be bringing our 8-year-old son.

Thanks!!! Hope to tailgate a bit, will be babysitter dependent!

My daughter called me and said she bought me a ticket for this game. That is Babyrock. :thumbsup: She is coming in from Connecticut.

So I will be parking at Hammers with all three daughters and a cool son-in-law.

For my oldest daughter - this is her first regular season game!

Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait.

Edited by rockpile

My daughter called me and said she bought me a ticket for this game. That is Babyrock. :thumbsup: She is coming in from Connecticut.

So I will be parking at Hammers with all three daughters and a cool son-in-law.

For my oldest daughter - this is her first regular season game!

Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait.

*LIKE*

• 4 weeks later...

This will be first game ever at the Ralph? Does anyone know of good hotels near the stadium. Anyone planning on tailgating?

We stayed at Comfort Inn on Camp Road, 5 minutes from RWS.

Not fancy (don't need fancy), but clean and got a great sleep. I wanted to take the mattress home. LOL

Brunch was average as you would expect, but got some starchy food, juice, and fruit in me before the moonshine came out in the morning.

• 3 weeks later...

Crew - I'll be at Hammer's with a group from Vermont. We'll be in two Cruise America RV's and will have a couple 10 x 10s. We'll be grilling, playing yard games and, of course, Monopoly Deal (great card game) all weekend.

Feel free to stop by, grab a beer and bite with the boys and talk some Bills Football!

I'm the guy that looks like my avatar :beer:

I'm taking a bus to the game and was wondering if there are any tailgate parties where you can pay to join in a tailgate party?

Thanks

your bus is not doing anything ?

Bus lot not far from hammers. Look and see who is going to be at hammers and pm them about coming over.

Yes. Mike is the guy that smoked a turkey with us last year.

His party has been down sized, he is doing BBQ chicken No band. Only about 50 people

only 50 people? Wow that is down sizein Be careful over in the Mud Lot. I heard of some brawls happening over there this year. They need more security.

Where are y'all gonna be at? Hammer's?

I'm gonna be there for my first game in years, and would love to connect with some TBDers.

TBD parking area will be in front of the white building. Heitz and crew will be next to the building tailgating out of 2 RV's Stop by and say hi

Pardon my ignorance, but where is the lot in comparison to the bus lot?

South of the bus lot just past the Rv lot.google hammers lot

Just a heads up that Mead dropped off the Strombolis and we have pulled pork and burgers, white and red hots and a few pops.

TBD tailgate is on tomorrow!

Fwiw, it's been a great couple days at the stadium, Bills fans couldn't be more optimistic and ready to get this on. Tomorrow is going to be a fun day...

Just a heads up that Mead dropped off the Strombolis and we have pulled pork and burgers, white and red hots and a few pops.

TBD tailgate is on tomorrow!

Fwiw, it's been a great couple days at the stadium, Bills fans couldn't be more optimistic and ready to get this on. Tomorrow is going to be a fun day...

WOW and yes it was. Heitz and crew made my weekend one of the best I ever had in my life. Thank You.

Well, wasn't the output we were looking for, but what a fun few days.

Big shouts to Hammer - love that guy - just awesome and couldn't have been anymore accommodating. If you're going to a Bills game you NEED to park at Hammer's!

Onward and upward Bills Nation...

WOW and yes it was. Heitz and crew made my weekend one of the best I ever had in my life. Thank You.

Thank YOU bud - you kill it all day, everyday!

Now let's get the Vermont road trip in the works :beer:

Let me know when the Topper supply gets low...

Well, wasn't the output we were looking for, but what a fun few days.

Big shouts to Hammer - love that guy - just awesome and couldn't have been anymore accommodating. If you're going to a Bills game you NEED to park at Hammer's!

Onward and upward Bills Nation...

Thank YOU bud - you kill it all day, everyday!

Now let's get the Vermont road trip in the works :beer:

Let me know when the Topper supply gets low...

It 's low!!!!!!!!!