TBD Tailgate Thread #2 - Ticket interest (now that we know when)

So... IF I was able to arrange a group purchase such that all you had to do was log into Ticketmaster, put in a group code, and get into a TBD block purchase... How many of y'all would be interested in that?

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

As long as I get to sit next to the same great company I had next year. The aisle, that is. Oh, and Kelly (...and she probably isn't likely to be joining me for a game again...)

Edited by jboyst62

I'm still working with the ticket office on this (not even a 100% done deal although I'm hopeful) so some details are unknown on the mechanics of picking specific seats. I'm planning on saying we want our usual area in rows 20-30 Bills side upper deck (sec 336 or something like that). With variable pricing now in effect and yet to be published I don't know what the price will end up being at this point.

With variable pricing now in effect and yet to be published I don't know what the price will end up being at this point.

Yea, I have some 50 yard line clubs that I may put up for sale, but no-can-do until it's known what the pricing structure is. Jay, if you find out when that will be established, could you post it? Thanks.

So... IF I was able to arrange a group purchase such that all you had to do was log into Ticketmaster, put in a group code, and get into a TBD block purchase... How many of y'all would be interested in that?

At least 5 to 7 for the Rockpiles!!

IM Looking at 3 to 5 and Mark most likely will go...so 6. The one great-nephew is 8 and thats a call his parents will make,so we are at 7.Thanks for doing this Jay

Just so everybody knows - it's not a 100% done deal yet that we'll be able to do this. I'm trying to sell it to the front office. "My guy" is out of town this week so we'll see what he comes back with hopefully next week. I just want to be prepared with a number of tickets to hold so that if we do get the green light we're ready to go as soon as we can be. The higher that number is, obviously the better the chance we get the OK. At this point I can't even guarantee that if we do get the OK to do it, that the seats will be one big block but I've put that in as our preference.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

Just so everybody knows - it's not a 100% done deal yet that we'll be able to do this. I'm trying to sell it to the front office. "My guy" is out of town this week so we'll see what he comes back with hopefully next week. I just want to be prepared with a number of tickets to hold so that if we do get the green light we're ready to go as soon as we can be. The higher that number is, obviously the better the chance we get the OK. At this point I can't even guarantee that if we do get the OK to do it, that the seats will be one big block but I've put that in as our preference.

That's understandable. Thanks for the effort either way!

I will commit to two. Jay I know getting people to pay in the past was an issue. Happy to send money now if it locks in the tix.

I will commit to two. Jay I know getting people to pay in the past was an issue. Happy to send money now if it locks in the tix.

I could be wrong, but I think we would just pay direct to the Bills/ticketmaster if Jay is able to secure tickets?

I could be wrong, but I think we would just pay direct to the Bills/ticketmaster if Jay is able to secure tickets?

Nope that would be correct. No $ would go through me. No delivery would be handled by me. I would just get the group set up and Ticketmaster would handle the rest.

Nope that would be correct. No $ would go through me. No delivery would be handled by me. I would just get the group set up and Ticketmaster would handle the rest.

Darn, cause I was gonna order a pair through you, then not pay you. It's seems to be a tradition.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like we're a GO! on this. Details still to be finalized but he's looking for an approximate number of tickets we'd be interested in.

Tallying up what's in this thread and IMs I've gotten I see 51 already. If anyone else is interested in guaranteed group tickets for the opener please chime in ASAP.

The list so far:

Seq004

BuffaloBill

Lancaster Steve

jboyst62

plenzmd

thebug

AiO

Beerball

Gugny

Rockpile

SDS

Looks like we're a GO! on this. Details still to be finalized but he's looking for an approximate number of tickets we'd be interested in.

Tallying up what's in this thread and IMs I've gotten I see 51 already. If anyone else is interested in guaranteed group tickets for the opener please chime in ASAP.

The list so far:

Seq004

BuffaloBill

Lancaster Steve

jboyst62

plenzmd

thebug

AiO

Beerball

Gugny

Rockpile

SDS

Woo!! Thank you!

The list so far:

Seq004

BuffaloBill

Lancaster Steve

jboyst62

plenzmd

thebug

AiO

Beerball

Gugny

Rockpile

SDS

My count will be 2 minimum, 5 maximum. When you need an EXACT count, let me know!

Thanks, Jay :thumbsup: