EJ on the radio

Just listened. EJ sounded good as always. Very upbeat, very polished. Talked a bit about his studying of Russell Wilson's movement in the pocket, how to avoid pass rushers while keeping his eyes down field. That was one of his biggest weaknesses last season, and it's nice to hear that he is making it a focus this off-season. Also touched on the Marrone cancerous mole issue - said that DM brought it up to him personally when he came into town earlier this week, and he knows that DM will fight through it and didn't seem to think it was going to be an issue moving forward. Good little interview.

Rome is very pro buffalo.

It was a standard EJ Manuel interview. He came off well like he always does.

One of the many reasons I like him. He's always been a Bills-Backer.

It's a toss up in my book between Rome and Patrick. Both guys are the best interviewers in the business IMO. I've always liked Rome too given that he's big-time but will still bring on hockey guys and cater to smaller markets like Buffalo.

One of the many reasons I like him. He's always been a Bills-Backer.

It's a toss up in my book between Rome and Patrick. Both guys are the best interviewers in the business IMO. I've always liked Rome too given that he's big-time but will still bring on hockey guys and cater to smaller markets like Buffalo.

Yes, both are worlds better than Cowherd.

This is completely unrelated but the more I listen to EJ and think about the situation the more I think Ebron might be the pick......

Upgrades two areas at once - big red zone target as hybrid WR and inline TE. They will need to run a different version of the offense, but maybe we didn't see this last year because they didn't have the personnel. I am not an x's and 0's guru but *think* they would have the opportunity to run a Pats/Bengals offense with double TE sets with he and Chandler and use him as the big WR we have been coveting, also shows why they got Mike Williams at 6'2. Edited by YoloinOhio

Upgrades two areas at once - big red zone target as hybrid WR and inline TE. They will need to run a different version of the offense, but maybe we didn't see this last year because they didn't have the personnel. I am not an x's and 0's guru but *think* they would have the opportunity to run a Pats/Bengals offense with double TE sets with he and Chandler and use him as the big WR we have been coveting, also shows why they got Mike Williams at 6'2.

I'm of the belief that getting EJ as many weapons as possible is the way to go. I don't want to be the guy in two years that says "if only EJ had more talent to throw to maybe he could of been good."

I want to surround him with weapons and see if he's the guy now. An elite TE or big-time WR will help mask a lot of those accuracy problems he might have.

I'm of the belief that getting EJ as many weapons as possible is the way to go. I don't want to be the guy in two years that says "if only EJ had more talent to throw to maybe he could of been good."

I want to surround him with weapons and see if he's the guy now. An elite TE or big-time WR will help mask a lot of those accuracy problems he might have.

Exactly. Plus if EJ isn't the guy, the next QB will step into a great situation. The talk of drafting a QB this year in the 1st is mind blowingly dumb.