- Vince Wilfork

- Michael Vick

Re-signed:

- Jairus Byrd

Draft:

- Johnny Manziel

- ???

---

Personally, I'm glad we have who we have as GM, and not the "wisdom" of TBD as a whole. ;)

From what I can tell, TBD as GM's off season would have looked like:

Cuts (or trades, but for who, I don't know):

- Marcell Dareus - Keep

- Kyle Williams - Keep

- CJ Spiller - Keep (Unless it's a killer deal)

- Steve Johnson - (Best WR we have, unless some other deal would be made)

- Scott Chandler - (Would like to see Ebron, but great depth guy)

- EJ Manuel - (A Little early to give up on, I see no trade value or reason to cut)

Additions:

- Brandon Spikes (Good pick up)

- Vince Wilfork (Old War Horse, not sure what he brings other than depth and leadership)

- Michael Vick (No Thank You!)

Re-signed:

- Jairus Byrd (Should have been signed LAST SEASON!!!!!)

Draft:

- Johnny Manziel (If he's @ 9. I draft him unless Evans is still avaliable, even then, I think you take the QB)

- ???

---

Personally, I'm glad we have who we have as GM, and not the "wisdom" of TBD as a whole. ;)

- Marcell Dareus

- Kyle Williams

- CJ Spiller

- Steve Johnson

- Scott Chandler

- EJ Manuel

Additions:

- Brandon Spikes

- Vince Wilfork

- Michael Vick

Re-signed:

- Jairus Byrd

Draft:

- Johnny Manziel

- ???

---

i dont know that ive seen more than a couple of people come out on the side of a good many of those cuts.

a lot wanted to resign byrd, sign spikes, sign wilfork..... most of the get rid of them category i feel like you are either A) overstating the crowd that wants it (kyle williams and dareus? really?) B) not understanding the argument that its a spot available for upgrade (most want to upgrade TE but are fine with chandler being part of the group still, for instance)

I fully understand we need upgrades at WR and TE, for example. But I think as long as one has cap room, you do it by addition, vs subtraction.

And yes, I probably give too much credit to those that scream the loudest...

- Marcell Dareus

- Kyle Williams

- CJ Spiller

- Steve Johnson

- Scott Chandler

- EJ Manuel

Additions:

- Brandon Spikes

- Vince Wilfork

- Michael Vick

Re-signed:

- Jairus Byrd

Draft:

- Johnny Manziel

- ???

---

It's easy to look at these out of context and see how ridiculous it would be. For example I don't ever remember anyone suggesting cutting Spiller but I have seen suggestions of using Spiller to move up to 1. Say the Bills sign Chris Johnson and trade 9 & Spiller (just an example people) for the 1st pick. What is better Ebron & Spiller or Clowney & Chris Johnson? I have no idea and I am not suggesting that is totally plausible. It is too easy to read something like that and say that I am advocating for cutting Spiller. That's not the case at all.

i dont know that ive seen more than a couple of people come out on the side of a good many of those cuts.

a lot wanted to resign byrd, sign spikes, sign wilfork..... most of the get rid of them category i feel like you are either A) overstating the crowd that wants it (kyle williams and dareus? really?) B) not understanding the argument that its a spot available for upgrade (most want to upgrade TE but are fine with chandler being part of the group still, for instance)

Exactly...

I understand the OP was likely just trying to be funny...So this is not necessarily pointed at him/her...But to be honest these over-generalizations and over exaggerations aimed at Bills fans here on the board do nothing to further any conversation about this team whatsoever...It's my #1 pet peeve here...And there's not even a close second...It's like cheap message board trash-talk...It's useless...I thought this board was supposed to be about discussing the Buffalo Bills football organiation...Not discussing Buffalo Bills fans and lumping fringe opinions into collectives to make a point that really has no bearing on anything... B-)

- Marcell Dareus

- Kyle Williams

- CJ Spiller

- Steve Johnson

- Scott Chandler

- EJ Manuel

Additions:

- Brandon Spikes

- Vince Wilfork

- Michael Vick

Re-signed:

- Jairus Byrd

Draft:

- Johnny Manziel

- ???

---

Absent is cutting Fred ex who for 2 years by some accounts is over the hill.

If I were GM, CJ and Stevie both are trade bait during the draft. I trade DOWN, twice if I can. See what TE, LB, WR, Safety is there. If I am near the bottom of the round I might look at RT since we are close to the 2nd round. In the 2nd I am willing to address RT. Until I know what picks I have not sure what else I would do. If I stayed at #9, I go BPA on the board (which would NOT be a RT).

- Marcell Dareus

- Kyle Williams

- CJ Spiller

- Steve Johnson

- Scott Chandler

- EJ Manuel

Additions:

- Brandon Spikes

- Vince Wilfork

- Michael Vick

Re-signed:

- Jairus Byrd

Draft:

- Johnny Manziel

- ???

---

We could trade Stevie, Dareus, and Chandler to Houston and draft Johnny Football #1 overall. Then we could trade Spiller, Kyle, and EJ to St. Louis and draft Mike Evans #2. Then we could take Eric Ebron with our own 1st Round selection. Boom. :thumbsup:

- Marcell Dareus

- Kyle Williams

- CJ Spiller

- Steve Johnson

- Scott Chandler

- EJ Manuel

Additions:

- Brandon Spikes

- Vince Wilfork

- Michael Vick

Re-signed:

- Jairus Byrd

Draft:

- Johnny Manziel

- ???

---

Well said. it just seems people are bored so keep coming up with one foolish trade, cut, etc. with our talented players after another. You want to cut TJ graham, great, but not your talent. He's my only real frustration with people who say he's so talented.

Absent is cutting Fred ex who for 2 years by some accounts is over the hill.

this might literally be the first time ive seen that. i have seen people saying he shouldnt be extended (as he will be turning 34 at the end of the season), which i think is a fair discussion.

this might literally be the first time ive seen that. i have seen people saying he shouldnt be extended (as he will be turning 34 at the end of the season), which i think is a fair discussion.

Don't let facts get in the way of a good fan-on-fan over-generalized rant NoSaint... ;)

Anyone who posts a topic like this should be modded. It's just circumventing the ToS to take shots at other posters. You don't have to read or post here.

sounds like we might have found the person responsible for a good many of the ideas in the OP!

- Marcell Dareus

- Kyle Williams

- CJ Spiller

- Steve Johnson

- Scott Chandler

- EJ Manuel

Additions:

- Brandon Spikes

- Vince Wilfork

- Michael Vick

Re-signed:

- Jairus Byrd

Draft:

- Johnny Manziel

- ???

---

How about all those get rid of TJ posts