Win Bills Season Tix for Life by predicting schedule

You can only enter if you reside in the 4 states they have as options. I'm SOL.

Yeah, what the hell is up with that? And, actually, it's only three states and Ontario.

From the official rules of the contest:

"Who May Enter: Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents of New York, Ohio, or Pennsylvania or legal residents of Ontario (Canada), who are aged 18 or older as of date of entry and who have a valid driver’s license or government issued I.D. (the “Registrant,” “Entrant,” or “Contestant”)..."

Will the math whizzes on here let us know the probability of winning? I have got to think it is like less than a .0000X percent chance.

I was talking with a friend about this last week.

17 different options ordered exactly would be 17! if I remember my stats correctly.

That comes out to over 300 trillion different combinations.

You could trim some of those combinations off taking into account where the bye can't be and odd combos like 8 home games followed by 8 away games and factoring in some of the supposed leaked info... but it would still be significantly harder than winning the mega millions or power ball.

Will the math whizzes on here let us know the probability of winning? I have got to think it is like less than a .0000X percent chance.

"Who May Enter: Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents of New York, Ohio, or Pennsylvania or legal residents of Ontario (Canada), who are aged 18 or older as of date of entry and who have a valid driver’s license or government issued I.D. (the “Registrant,” “Entrant,” or “Contestant”)..."

This actually increases your chances of winning JR since you wont be competing with all of the continental United States especially if they really would be giving the tix to the one that comes closest if no one gets them all correct.

BigPappy

Yeah, what the hell is up with that? And, actually, it's only three states and Ontario.

That is really weird.

That sucks! S'up wit dat? I thought it was a pretty cool thing to do and I was all set to enter my picks. Same as with other posters, had I won I'd give the ones I won't attend away.

That sucks! S'up wit dat? I thought it was a pretty cool thing to do and I was all set to enter my picks. Same as with other posters, had I won I'd give the ones I won't attend away.

I take this as a SIGN from the Bills that they will not be moving! lol.

That is really weird.

As stacked as the deck may be, at least you can enter, Yolo. Good luck.

Agreed. Really weird considering that they have loyal fans scattered all across the U.S. This board is living proof of that. Maybe this their idea of "regionalizing" the franchise. :huh: