Do you re-watch Bills games?

Fixxxer

The only Buffalo Bills game that I ever re-watched was Super Bowl XXV.

I watched it again in its entirety about two years ago.

My God, the Bills gave the game to the Giants! First and second quarters the Bills could have blown the Giants out but Andre Reed kept dropping passes.

Had Andre Reed caught the ball the game result would have been Buffalo 42 - Giants 21 or something like that.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a masochist and LOVE pain. On a day when I'm feeling frisky, I'll clip one end of a cable to my nipples and the other end to a car battery. Then I'll turn the DVR to a Bills game and watch.

OH! the pain is so invigorating!! :wallbash::doh::bag:

Buffalo fans immuned to pain and disappointment

My doctor told me to only watch the games from the ninety's until i get out of therapy !! After that it's all good as long as i stay on my meds ...

I'm a masochist and LOVE pain. On a day when I'm feeling frisky, I'll clip one end of a cable to my nipples and the other end to a car battery. Then I'll turn the DVR to a Bills game and watch.

OH! the pain is so invigorating!! :wallbash::doh::bag:

Buffalo fans immuned to pain and disappointment

Thats some funny s**t i don't care who you are LMAO !!!

the only one I have watched again (beyond highlights on ESPN etc.) is the Houston Oilers comeback game. Never gets old. Beyond the glory years, most of the stuff is too painful. No reason to take a walk down that memory lane. If we ever win a Super Bowl, I would probably watch it every night. In fact, I would probably have a screen on my headstone that played the victory in a loop in perpetuity.

I'd like to thank both you and Buftex, your posts have gone a long way in my quest to convince my wife I'm not crazy.

Keep in mind, I just lost my girlfriend of 12 years...my Bills obsession might have played a small part...you are traveling a dangerous path my friend... :lol:

NFL Network re-aired the Comeback in it's entrity about a year ago, and I watch that once in a while. I don't live in Buffalo anymore, so I watch the game at the bar. The rare occasion that it is on TV, I still go to the bar, but record it anyway. Those are usually the games we lose though. If I go to a game I record it, because there are things that you miss when not there.

I've rewatched just about every game from last season and some from the Chan era. I love watching Bills football so if I'm bored that's what I'll do.

The condensed versions of games on NFL rewind last about 30-40 minutes.

Thats me Ido the same thing

The condensed versions of games on NFL rewind last about 30-40 minutes.

Wow that's quick. I record the games during the season, strip out commercials then watch. I also manually skip halftime and I'm still at about 70 -75 minutes.

Does that jump from the end of a play right to the next snap?

Wow that's quick. I record the games during the season, strip out commercials then watch. I also manually skip halftime and I'm still at about 70 -75 minutes.

Yup...no dilly-dallying between plays.

I use that feature sometimes, on my lunch break from work, during the season, to watch other games from around the league that seem interesting to me. You can watch every play of a game (even the un-meainingful ones) on your lunch break!

Gotta admitt, maybe I am too ADD, but the coaches film thing is a cool idea, and I may be pathetic...but I just can't watch a whole game like that...

Edited by Buftex

Oh man.

Brother.

If you've never watched a condense game, you've never fanned.

On occasion, I'll watch the comeback against the Oilers. Each time, I still get the feeling right after halftime that the game is all but over and to a small degree expect them to lose. Truly one of the greatest games in NFL history.

Speaking of which..if anybody has any Bills games from 1980, 1981 or 1982 and is interested in trading copies, I am likely to have something you would enjoy! Also, looking for a watchable copy of the 1984 Bills-Dolphins shootout (Bills won in OT, Marino's first start)...a couple years ago, I transferred all my old games from VHS to DVD (took me about 2 years to do!), and some of the old VHS did not age well...this was one of them...perfect audio, but picture pretty much faded to white, with a greenish tint...

Oh man.

Brother.

If you've never watched a condense game, you've never fanned.

I thought I WAS watching a condensed game since it was sans commercials and halftime! It was fairly easy to record a game and automatically strip commercials. Not sure how I would automatically go from the end of a play right to the next snap.

I thought I WAS watching a condensed game since it was sans commercials and halftime! It was fairly easy to record a game and automatically strip commercials. Not sure how I would automatically go from the end of a play right to the next snap.

You wouldn't, although if you have the skip-ahead 30 secs. button on your remote, it'll pretty much do the trick.