Sad, but, funny comments

Manther

In my time as a Bills fan I have heard many sad AND true AND funny comments all in one. I am going to write two scenario's and the comments I heard from my friend Rex regarding the scenario. They are both sad, true and funny.

1. After the 1999 playoff game against Tennessee he was up for grabs and in tears. He looked at me and said "it is not fair, it is the PLIGHT of Buffalo. Wide right, no goal, 4 straight Super Bowls losses and now this. It just isn't fair. It is the PLIGHT of Buffalo!!"

2. After Byrd signed with New Orleans he called me and said, "I just don't understand why we can't have nice things!"

Love ya Rex, our time will come!

Everyone please feel free to share your sad, true and funny comments and explain the context of them.

In my time as a Bills fan I have heard many sad AND true AND funny comments all in one. I am going to write two scenario's and the comments I heard from my friend Rex regarding the scenario. They are both sad, true and funny.

1. After the 1999 playoff game against Tennessee he was up for grabs and in tears. He looked at me and said "it is not fair, it is the PLIGHT of Buffalo. Wide right, no goal, 4 straight Super Bowls losses and now this. It just isn't fair. It is the PLIGHT of Buffalo!!"

2. After Byrd signed with New Orleans he called me and said, "I just don't understand why we can't have nice things!"

Love ya Rex, our time will come!

Everyone please feel free to share your sad, true and funny comments and explain the context of them.

Sorry to nitpick but wasn't No Goal in the 99 cup finals? That would have been after the music city miracle right?

lol

CBF

You mean where the Braves traded owners with the Celtics, then gave away all of our players to the Celtics, then the former owner of the Celtics (who now owned the Braves, a team with almost no players) moved the Braves to San Diego?

Hey guys quick question for everyone....

What stings more? Wide right or 0-4?

CBF

Wide Right by a landslide for me. 0-4 is at least something we can look back on now and realize what an accomplishment that really was. The chances of another team going to 4 SBs in a row is highly unlikely.

Edited by 3 --> 10 Connection

Wide Right by a landslide for me. 0-4 is at least something we can look back on now and realize what an accomplishment that really was. The chances of another team going to 4 SBs in a row and losing all 4 is highly unlikely.

Edited by nucci

Wide Right by a landslide for me. 0-4 is at least something we can look back on now and realize what an accomplishment that really was. The chances of another team going to 4 SBs in a row is highly unlikely.

This

Definitely wide right. In hindsight, it was the only one we should have won.

And this