Bills acquire WR mike Williams

This is one of the many examples of Why Walter Football is clueless. They basically rigged google to get to the top of the "NFL Mock draft" search and because of that SEO they somehow have been validated. Although if you read anything they post they are completely clueless.

yup - hes just another guy, like you or i. no formal training and i cant say that he had any real access to anything from teams (that may have changed recently but his first several years he was literally just a college kid message board poster with a website, essentially)

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup - hes just another guy, like you or i. no formal training and i cant say that he had any real access to anything from teams (that may have changed recently but his first several years he was literally just a college kid message board poster with a website, essentially)

Makes one wonder....

if we ban bleacher report from being linked...why not walter and his silly machinations?

I'm no fan of bleacher report, I just don't see much a difference between the two.

Deadspin is more likely to be accurate, because otherwise, they aren't funny.

Makes one wonder....

if we ban bleacher report from being linked...why not walter and his silly machinations?

I'm no fan of bleacher report, I just don't see much a difference between the two.

Deadspin is more likely to be accurate, because otherwise, they aren't funny.

atleast he doesnt have those dreadful slide shows, and by having a singular website thats all him its easier to keep track of his record than BR which has 9 billion contributors.

So according to Walter football, a guy who, until last year when he was injured, averaged 64 catches for 910 yards and eight touchdowns a year over his first 3 years and who hasn't even merited a sit down with Sir Roger, is "trash"? LOL! I guess you could also say that one man's trash is another man's legit football website.

Anyway, even if the Bills were on the hook for his salary next year as well, which they aren't, you could look at it as a two year $8.6 million deal, which isn't a bad deal. And he'll be highly motivated to show well for his hometown fans and approve the Bucs wrong.

So according to Walter football, a guy who, until last year when he was injured, averaged 64 catches for 910 yards and eight touchdowns a year over his first 3 years and who hasn't even merited a sit down with Sir Roger, is "trash"? LOL! I guess you could also say that one man's trash is another man's legit football website.

Anyway, even if the Bills were on the hook for his salary next year as well, which they aren't, you could look at it as a two year $8.6 million deal, which isn't a bad deal. And he'll be highly motivated to show well for his hometown fans and approve the Bucs wrong.

I hope so and it'd be a great story. He really needs to grow up. Been kinda of a knucklehead since high school. Great talent though and would be an amazing story.

I hope so and it'd be a great story. He really needs to grow up. Been kinda of a knucklehead since high school. Great talent though and would be an amazing story.

I think we can expect maximal effort for this year at least. After that, no one knows, but people rarely truly change their nature. What I do know is that he'll be far more productive than any 6th rounder the Bills could draft

I think we can expect maximal effort for this year at least. After that, no one knows, but people rarely truly change their nature. What I do know is that he'll be far more productive than any 6th rounder the Bills could draft

Agreed (except Tom Brady :) ).

@RQUINN619: I broke down the Mike Williams trade and how he fits with the Bills, using All-22. check It out! http://forgedinbuffa...r-fit/ …

I think the best analysts use a mirror selfie for their photo and uses their phone to record their screen to make Vine videos.

A+ for resourcefulness. One suggestion ask a buddy, friend, sibling, parent, or stranger to take a picture of you and or use the front facing camera for the selfie next time.

C for content. The article mostly just states the obvious.

This includes red zone stats:

Executioner@BuffaloWins 12m

Beyond the Stats: Analyzing Mike Williams by @nickelcitybills http://buffalowins.com/uncategorized/beyond-the-stats-analyzing-mike-williams.html

You know what I got out of that? Other than Williams being pretty good....

How much time Freeman had to throw the ball.

Interesting... still need to watch it.