Kevin Elliott

Isn't Benjamin being repped by Parker ?

In regard to Elliot , I dont recall reading much about him.

But Bills have some kids they could develop. Even Hogan .

Last year was just brutal for the WRs , having 3 QBs , and a whos up next ? type of season due to injuries , a questionable WR coach and an Offense that did not get traction in general

We might have some gems. Hope Moore is good at sorting the wheat from the chaff

Plus mike Williams now, who I think is like 6'2" or 6'3".

This will be the focal point JR.

He needs to be working out with EJ too. NOW!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't Benjamin being repped by Parker ?

In regard to Elliot , I dont recall reading much about him.

But Bills have some kids they could develop. Even Hogan .

Last year was just brutal for the WRs , having 3 QBs , and a whos up next ? type of season due to injuries , a questionable WR coach and an Offense that did not get traction in general

We might have some gems. Hope Moore is good at sorting the wheat from the chaff

This will be the focal point JR.

He needs to be working out with EJ too. NOW!

Not sure about KB; Watkins is.

I've seen a few draft projections that have Buffalo taking Mosley in the first to pair him up with Kiko to give us one of the best young LB sets & the more I think about it the more I like it.

I would not mind Mosely at all but 9 seems high. A trade down would work in that scenario.

I think signing of big body guys like M. Williams, and Elliot actually make a case for us to draft mike Evans. We ARE trying to find a big playmaker. Wouldn't be suprised by that pick. On another note, I didn't like the idea of Evans at 9, but I've come around to it. To big, andto open all the time.

nonsense. Stevie doesn't work out in the offseason. Never has.

Stevie DID workout the year after he said he never does conventional training. And got hurt. He usually plays basketball all off season though. So I take your comment to mean he never runs football style drills in the off season.

All this Evans talk has nervous. Kid had a meltdown in the A&M bowl game this year........lost his cool big time and was removed from the game...stupid penalities etc etc. He may be the role physically, but the Bills would be buying a potential "problem child" . He did not look to me like he had a pro head on his shoulders. Maybe not as bad as Dez in Dallas, but not a player ready to handle himself like Woods was last year.

AND he is represented by Cash Money Records. That in itself sound a little shady. I dont like it

Edited by Agent 91

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Ohio ! i love this stuff :thumbsup:

I am a fan of this kid. I think his has NFL talent and smarts. Glad to read he is healthy and in better shape than ever it seems .

Whaley has mentioned unproven talent on the roster. This might be one of his references ?

Stevie DID workout the year after he said he never does conventional training. And got hurt. He usually plays basketball all off season though. So I take your comment to mean he never runs football style drills in the off season.

AND he is represented by Cash Money Records. That in itself sound a little shady. I dont like it

my sarcasm font broke. I'm not one of the Stevie haters. Don't worry