Favorite Non- Bill Player

plenzmd1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rogers is the best balance of age, talent, and ability to win. My boys absolutely love Peyton, and Fitzy in AZ. He is such a class act.

The guy who is one of the most talented guys in the league though is Patrick Peterson. Next year we may even see him punting. :-). The guy does everything. He returns kicks, punts, lock down corner, I believe the best CB in the league ahead of Sherman, and proved he's a solid WR.

This is a very tough question to answer. As I read the question of who my favorite non Bills player was, I couldn't come up with a distinct answer. I guess if I had to choose, it would be either Aaron Rodgers, JJ Watt or Von Miller. I think Von Miller would be my top choice. Him opposite Mario would be so awesome. Ok enough dreaming.

My favorite Bills players on the team today is a very equal tie between Freddy and Kyle Williams. Love them both severely. I wish they both retire as Bills. If we lose anyone else, it will create disappointment but not as much as if we lost Kyle or Freddy. Those two guys would be the 1st two I would pick when creating the 53 man roster.

Jairus Byrd......Aaaand I, will always love you..... Ok. That's more than enough Whitney Houston channeling from me.

Also, Russell Wilson. Perfect example of the type of player/person you want as the face of your franchise.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

Drew Brees - One of the best QBs but humble. Seems like a nice guy. No need to toot his own horn or try to draw attention to himself. Love the way he stands in the pocket trying to peek over the lineman and then unleashing a perfect pass. I love that. And he's a great QB/

Edited by reddogblitz