Favorite Non- Bill Player

plenzmd1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would you & your buddies like it if someone spit in your faces? Romanowski is a piece of trash & he's a cheater. One of my least favorite human beings ever.

Don't take it so personal pilgrim, we all root for the same team.

Don't take it so personal pilgrim, we all root for the same team.

Not taking it personal at all and cheers Bills fan. But how someone could respect an admitted cheater and someone who spit in another person's face is beyond me.

If we're going past, I loved watching Randall Cunningham, and had mad respect for Warren Moon.

QB Eagles was unstoppable in Tecmo Bowl. The Eagles wasted Cunningham's prime with crappy wrs and rbs.

QB Eagles was unstoppable in Tecmo Bowl. The Eagles wasted Cunningham's prime with crappy wrs and rbs.

They did have Carter a little late in his prime, and Keith Jackson was a pretty good TE, but they didn't quite put it all together and Ryan was a better DC than HC.

I want an alternate universe with Cunningham, vintage Bo Jackson and Sterling Sharpe on the same team.

They did have Carter a little late in his prime, and Keith Jackson was a pretty good TE, but they didn't quite put it all together and Ryan was a better DC than HC.

I want an alternate universe with Cunningham, vintage Bo Jackson and Sterling Sharpe on the same team.

well, i think they had Carter well before his prime..in the famous words of Buddy"all he does is catch touchdowns" . That was before they released Carter for being a pain in da rear and i think with alcohol issues. Then they cut him, ho got sober and went on to a HOF career with the Vikings.

I am surprised so many on here root for Manning. Now i admire his play, but i root for him to fail miserably every time he takes the field..same with Brady.

well, i think they had Carter well before his prime..in the famous words of Buddy"all he does is catch touchdowns" . That was before they released Carter for being a pain in da rear and i think with alcohol issues. Then they cut him, ho got sober and went on to a HOF career with the Vikings.

Yeah, they certainly coincided, but Carter had his real success once he got clean. It was alcohol and a serious hard-drug problem as well, that held CC back.

Carter actually started his career with the Eagles, but was released by them because of his issues with alcohol addiction. He cleaned his act up after he was claimed by the Vikings.

Maybe you're thinking of when Lofton played for the Eagles late in his career after he was done with the Bills.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Carter actually started his career with the Eagles, but was released by them because of his issues with alcohol addiction. He cleaned his act up after he was claimed by the Vikings.

Maybe you're thinking of when Lofton played for the Eagles late in his career after he was done with the Bills.

Noted.

;)

No, I simply meant they didn't have Carter at his best when Cunningham was at his best.

Isn't that something, I had no idea Lofton played after leaving the Bills. He actually played a game with the Rams that year as well...who knew?????

Vince Wilfork now that Ray Lewis retired......when healthy Vince is a force , he completely shuts down the run and crushes the pocket int the QBs lap on passing downs.....I believe he is one of the main reasons that New England skirted by with suspect secondary's in the past.

Payton Manning: Seems like a fun guy to be around, and has a genuine passion for the game.

Case Keenum: Good guy. I'm also bias being a University of Houston fan.

JJ Watt: Still regret not taking him. A beast on the field, and an angel off.

A more interesting topic, are there any former Bills that you still like/root for?

Pretty much anyone who rushes the passer, well. For some reason that's the thing that makes football exciting. You've got a guy going against typically a much bigger guy who has the play & snap count in his favour. The end has to react in a second, go through his assignment & get to a QB in around 3 sec. The great ones are amazing athletically (that's a tautology I know)!

Aaron Rogers, Peyton Manning, and Derrick Brooks, even though he is now retired. I also loved Brett Favre, nobody played the game like a kid in a sand lot more than he did. Troy Polamalu and Barry Sanders round out my short list off the top of my head. they aren't exactly top 5, but players that either left an indelible mark on the game, or played with character and intensity that I found very engaging to watch.

I don't really have much attachment to individual players, even on the Bills.

There are certain players that I really enjoy watching, though. Whether it be simply because they are entertaining, or just that damned good. Manning, Brady (objectively), Rodgers, the new kids (Wilson, Kaepernick, etc) are all good fun to watch. I like watching Peterson and Lynch run. The Seahawks defense is a hell of a lot of fun to watch. Up until last year, I loved tuning in for Steelers vs Ravens games. And so on. :)