BREAKING(lol):Talib/Spikes say Pats* file false injury reports

It's not that big of deal but just goes to show how fake the "Patriot Way" is. They love scumbags (Harrison, Wilfork, Talib, Hernandez) and basically got lucky with a 6th round pick. I can't wait until Brady retires and all these bandwagon Pats fan that didn't exist before 2002 go away.

omg yes. I dream of this

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't tell me that Bellicheck isn't still cheating. Boldly cheating. The sad thing is, league officials would rather look away than do something about it.

Also, they reveal that parents everywhere are filing false reports wit their children about Santa having eaten those cookies they laid out on Christmas Eve.

Yeah, this is some pretty bold stuff. Imagine how many coaches have been fooled week in and week out by reading Bellichick's "injury reports".

I don't remember where I read this or if it is true, but I thought I heard the Pats* wanted Welker back and made him an offer and he actually took less money to go to Denver. That is very interesting. Also, Talib said he really wanted to stay in NE but they didn't make him a good enough offer.

The Pats owner stated that they offered Welker more money, and it must be that the guy wanted out from under Belicheat's censorship. Not to mention getting fed up with Gisele's criticism. :lol:

It's not that big of deal but just goes to show how fake the "Patriot Way" is. They love scumbags (Harrison, Wilfork, Talib, Hernandez) and basically got lucky with a 6th round pick. I can't wait until Brady retires and all these bandwagon Pats fan that didn't exist before 2002 go away.

Didn't they begin their sell-out streak in '94?

why is wilfork a scumbag? Dont say the losman injury. Anyone with half a brain could see that was accidental.

why is wilfork a scumbag? Dont say the losman injury. Anyone with half a brain could see that was accidental.

Not for nothing, but:

http://profootballta...-vince-wilfork/

EDIT:

and, no, it wasn't accidental:

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2008/11/02/wilfork-admits-cheap-shot-on-losman/

Edited by thebandit27

They treat their players like crap. I hated Welker on them but he was a warrior. They ditch him and give the same money to Danny Amendola. Ted Johnson basically said Belichick is a scumbag. They are the Bills the second Brady leaves.

\

You make it sound as though the Pats are the only team that ditches players for new ones. All teams do the same!

If the Pats treated their players like crap, as you say, why is it that so many former players have such high regard for their time spent there?

\

If the Pats treated their players like crap, as you say, why is it that so many former players have such high regard for their time spent there?

Well, yeah, the ones that weren't treated like crap have no complaints!

You can't tell me that Bellicheck isn't still cheating. Boldly cheating. The sad thing is, league officials would rather look away than do something about it.

Time for the Pats to lose a whole years draft, and threaten next years as well... Only way you learn is to punish and punish hard. I would highly doubt the Commish has the balls to do it.

Edited by mattsox

Time for the Pats to lose a whole years draft, and threaten next years as well... Only way you learn is to punish and punish hard. I would highly doubt the Commish has the balls to do it.

Not to Golden Boy. His LA house with the moat is for sale for 50 mill. OJ's old neighborhood:

Rant Sports 24/7@RantSports247 4m

Picture of Tom Brady, Gisele Bundchen’s $50 Million House for Sale Will Make You Puke http://bit.ly/OxkkHv #RantNFL #NFL

Edited by YoloinOhio

Our commiss will not even discuss this topic. He has his esteem problems in Ind. What to do with an owner. Drugs and DWI are an illness. I'm sure he will not be treated the same as a player.. Hold up the carpet and I'll go get the broom. Sad