Have you seen the 2015 FA WR group?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to say this now:

We better resign Dareus this freaking season to a long-term extension. Whaley was quoted a couple of months ago as saying that it was on the Bills "radar" but not a "priority" right now. The Bills have an option on Dareus to keep him through 2015 I believe, but I don't want the same garbage that happened with Byrd happening with Dareus. You selected him 3rd, he's turning into a top player at his position. Pay the freaking man NOW, not later. Because if we wait until it does become a "priority" it might be too late.

We only need one, sunshine :flirt:

Marrone would never let a core special teamer hit the market :)

lol. Fine, fine. I'll take basket case Dez Bryant then.

We better resign Dareus this freaking season to a long-term extension. Whaley was quoted a couple of months ago as saying that it was on the Bills "radar" but not a "priority" right now. The Bills have an option on Dareus to keep him through 2015 I believe, but I don't want the same garbage that happened with Byrd happening with Dareus. You selected him 3rd, he's turning into a top player at his position. Pay the freaking man NOW, not later. Because if we wait until it does become a "priority" it might be too late.

Helllllllllll yeah.

Can anyone please type the names in there. Can't read a thing on that list.

Edit:

I see it now. Nothing special IMO. Besides the fact that many will either be tagged or resign, many are old and in a very bad downslope of their careers. Who in their right mind spends big money on Welker or Wayne for example. Side they look to be at the top of the just but man they are old. After the first 7 or so on that list. Nothing really that special. Just my opinion.

I do not believe that according to the CBA they can even negotiate with Dareus now. I believe there is a rule preventing negotiation of contract extensions for rookie deals until the final year, so not a priority now. I could be wrong about this, but that is my recollection. I agree it should be as soon as it is possible.

I do not believe that according to the CBA they can even negotiate with Dareus now. I believe there is a rule preventing negotiation of contract extensions for rookie deals until the final year, so not a priority now. I could be wrong about this, but that is my recollection. I agree it should be as soon as it is possible.

I believe this is technically Dareus final year. He is listed as a FA in 2015 but apparently we have an option to extend.

Brandon Marshall, AJ Green, Julio Jones, Dez Bryant, Demaryious Thomas,Roddy White, Wes Welker, Michael Crabtree, Torrey Smith, Randall Cobb, amongst others.

thanks. So here's how is break this down. Players I'd take and ones I wouldn't, based on age, size, speed, Etc...

Yes:

Marshall

Green

Bryant

Thomas

Crabtree

No:

Everyone else on that list

Then out of the ones that are in that list, do we really think AJ Green won't be franchised or re signed? Not gonna happen.

thanks. So here's how is break this down. Players I'd take and ones I wouldn't, based on age, size, speed, Etc...

Yes:

Marshall

Green

Bryant

Thomas

Crabtree

No:

Then out of the ones that are in that list, do we really think AJ Green won't be franchised or re signed? Not gonna happen.

The Bengals are cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

I believe this is technically Dareus final year. He is listed as a FA in 2015 but apparently we have an option to extend.

here's an article that talks about it.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2013/12/31/5257982/buffalo-bills-have-option-to-add-fifth-year-to-marcell-dareus-contract

Dareus is on his 4th and final year of his rookie contract this season and we have a club option for a 5th year that we need to exercise by May 3rd. As an alternative, we can sign him to a long-term extension instead. We better do the latter b/c if Dareus has another pro bowl season this year, you bet your ARS he'll be demanding top 3 DT money next year and here we go again with this nonsense.

Yes:

Marshall

Green

Bryant

Thomas

Crabtree

No:

You wouldn't take Julio Jones or Torrey Smith?

Has anyone seen the 2015 FA WR group? pic.twitter.com/s5wonqvmXg

A little different from this year.

Save your pennies, Doug!

The problem I have with signing a FA WR at this point, is the BILLS just invested 2 Draft picks last year and almost certainly a top Draft pick this year, that's 3 young, emerging WRs, and SJ, so I don't think WR will be a top priority...not to mention, WRs like Safeties are for the most part a dime-a-dozen....I havea feeling the BILLS Draft a WR high, i.e. 1st or 2nd Round, and probably a 7th given the depth at that position, maybe trade SJ and cut Graham....despite the likes of Dez Bryant (who like Jimmy Graham with NO, will never make it out of Dallas) WR just isn't that *POSITION* to pay top dollar for.....

Bandon Marshall

Wes Welker

Roddy White

AJ Green

Reggie Wayne

Jeremy Maclin

Julio Jones Eddie Royal

Nate Washington

Michael Crabtree

Demaryius Thomas

Jordy Nelson

Dez Bryant