Miami's OL situation

I'm not sold on our "value" LG we picked up in FA, although it would be difficult to be worse than what we had. I hope we don't burn a first round pick on a RT but we need to get a starter or potential starters for the OL in the middle rounds of the draft. Even as we stand now we are better than Miami's OL.

Edited by Green Lightning

I might get roasted for this one, but I would buy the services of Incognito with an incentive laden contract. Before you guys kill me, hear me out. First, he still has talent and cleaned up his cheap penalty like behaviors. He has a mean and nasty side to him on the field and nice for a guard to be a road grater. He knows it's his last chance to make money, and Marrone has a strong personality that could sit him down and lay the ground rules for employment. He'd never do anything like that again and the personalities of Eric Wood, Kyle Williams, and Glenn would never allow him to misbehave.

I'd take him over Martin any day of the week as he is weak willed. After Pouncey, Incognito was the best lineman in Miami.

I might get roasted for this one, but I would buy the services of Incognito with an incentive laden contract. Before you guys kill me, hear me out. First, he still has talent and cleaned up his cheap penalty like behaviors. He has a mean and nasty side to him on the field and nice for a guard to be a road grater. He knows it's his last chance to make money, and Marrone has a strong personality that could sit him down and lay the ground rules for employment. He'd never do anything like that again and the personalities of Eric Wood, Kyle Williams, and Glenn would never allow him to misbehave.

I'd take him over Martin any day of the week as he is weak willed. After Pouncey, Incognito was the best lineman in Miami.

I would totally bring him in :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sorry, but there is no way I would want him on this team. It's one thing to be nasty on the field, but he is a cancerous cesspool of a human being and no good for this or any other team in the NFL. besides most of his teammates didn't like him when he was here the last time. Further more I would have to respectfully disagree with your assessment of Marrone. While he appears to be a strong coach technically when it comes to Football, I don't think his personality is strong enough to deal with Incognito and the trouble he seems to bring with him where ever he goes.

BigPappy

Would you transplant cancer into your body? Really.....

I would never put Incognito in my locker room period.How do you know Martin is weak willed were you in the locker room? Both Luck and Harbaugh have come out and said it wasn't the case.They spent 3-4 years with him. Harbaugh even traded for him, only a seventh round pick, but I'll take their experiences and observations over your unknowing opinion.