Spikes confirmed visiting OBD. Confirmed Signed

This. The days of a "2 down LB" are over or should be. It's a passing league and hoping to take a guy off the field in "obvious passing situations" means he shouldn't be on the field in anything other than short yardage situations because all other downs have become "obvious passing situations."

I would hope we could force teams to throw more, our pass rush should be able to get home before spikes is picked on much

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope he passes the damn pee test....jeez.

This rumor is really breaking new ground. We have advanced into the realm of medical examination rumors.

Every day I come to the board hoping for a rettata, a Siefert airport sighting, a Belinda or something epic. These days are rare. Enjoy it my friends.

i really hope we get Spikes. he will plug up that hole in the middle of our defense and stop teams from running on us all day. we need a big physical guy like him out there. and it seems he didn't leave from NE on the best of terms so you know he will want some pay back.

now i can't concentrate on work, i'm going to be checking all day to see if the rumors are true.

(ps, i guess i never realized he was Takeo's brother. i never put 2 and 2 together. i wonder if TKO will give him a positive report on buffalo or not)

Sounds like a HIPPA violation!

no one ever said what the results of his physical were. Telling someone that he's in the office means nothing.

(ps, i guess i never realized he was Takeo's brother. i never put 2 and 2 together. i wonder if TKO will give him a positive report on buffalo or not)

really? I had no clue. I swear your f#%king with me.

i really hope we get Spikes. he will plug up that hole in the middle of our defense and stop teams from running on us all day. we need a big physical guy like him out there. and it seems he didn't leave from NE on the best of terms so you know he will want some pay back.

now i can't concentrate on work, i'm going to be checking all day to see if the rumors are true.

he's not...I think they're cousins though

I can't wait to see Tim Graham, Adam Shefter and Ian Rapaport report this as follows: "My sources (a UB Med Student named Haj) tell me Brandon Spikes is in Buffalo for a physical."

@KevinMassare: According to @_MartyMcFly88_ - "Spikes is in for physical. My friend is doing a rotation with one of the Bills doctors"

Isn't Kevin Massare the source who took the selfie of him drinking a roadie on his way to the Bills' game.