To beat Pats, fill these needs......

1. Sign ILB B. Spikes to play alongside LB K. Alonzo. Losing Spikes makes the Pats weaker.

2. Sign NT/DT V. Wilfork. Wilfork is the immovable object and would do wonders for our defense vs the run. Schwartz is looking to improve the run defense and this guy can greatly help to get the job done, especially alongside K. Williams, Dareus, and Ma. Williams. Losing Wilfork makes the Pats weaker.

3. Sign a vet QB to help show Manuel and Lewis the ropes. Vick and Fitzpatrick are options as FAs. A trade for B. Rothlisberger would be even better.

4. Sign a big RB for short yardage and goal line situations. Dixon is being given a look. A. Brown from the Giants would be another low cost option.

5. Sign a vet WR who can compete for a starting spot with SJ and Woods.

6. Upgrade the O-line via the draft.

7. Draft a big, playmaking WR.

8. Draft a pass rusher to play DE or OLB or both.

1. Sign ILB B. Spikes to play alongside LB K. Alonzo. Losing Spikes makes the Pats weaker.

2. Sign NT/DT V. Wilfork. Wilfork is the immovable object and would do wonders for our defense vs the run. Schwartz is looking to improve the run defense and this guy can greatly help to get the job done, especially alongside K. Williams, Dareus, and Ma. Williams. Losing Wilfork makes the Pats weaker.

3. Sign a vet QB to help show Manuel and Lewis the ropes. Vick and Fitzpatrick are options as FAs. A trade for B. Rothlisberger would be even better.

4. Sign a big RB for short yardage and goal line situations. Dixon is being given a look. A. Brown from the Giants would be another low cost option.

5. Sign a vet WR who can compete for a starting spot with SJ and Woods.

6. Upgrade the O-line via the draft.

7. Draft a big, playmaking WR.

8. Draft a pass rusher to play DE or OLB or both.

Wilfork only played 4 games last year ant their D got better as the year went on overall.

Trade for Rosthlesberger--to show EJ and Thad the ropes??

9. 55 gallon drums of assorted growth hormones and steroids.

10. NSA-level surveillance capability.

11. Unspoken understanding with NFL refs and league officials.

12. Radio Jamming equipment focused on the Putrids frequencies

13. Extra strong laxative put in Brady's morning drink

14. Free night's worth of games at Dave & Busters for the Putrids

15. Sign Julian Edelman away from them

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

While we're at it, just do this....

OFFENSE

WR – Randy Moss, Marvin Harrison, Terrell Owens, Torry Holt

TE – Tony Gonzalez; Antonio Gates

T – Walter Jones, Jonathan Ogden, Orlando Pace, William Roaf

G – Alan Faneca, Steve Hutchinson, Will Shields, Larry Allen

C – Kevin Mawae, Olin Kreutz

QB – Tom Brady, Peyton Manning

RB – LaDainian Tomlinson, Edgerrin James, Jamal Lewis, Shaun Alexander

FB – Lorenzo Neal

DEFENSE

DE – Dwight Freeney, Michael Strahan, Jason Taylor, Julius Peppers

DT – Richard Seymour, Warren Sapp, Kevin Williams, La’Roi Glover

LB – Ray Lewis, Derrick Brooks, Brian Urlacher, Joey Porter, Zach Thomas, Demarcus Ware

CB – Champ Bailey, Charles Woodson, Ronde Barber, Ty Law

S – Ed Reed, Brian Dawkins, Troy Polamalu, Darren Sharper

SPECIAL TEAMS

P – Shane Lechler, Brian Moorman

K – Adam Vinatieri, David Akers

PR – Dante Hall, Devin Hester

KR – Joshua Cribbs, Dante Hall

COACHES

Bill Belichick, Tony Dungy

Chris Trapasso@ChrisTrapasso

Contract is obviously pending a physical, and I'm still waiting to hear the numbers. But trusted source told me "Brandon Spikes is a Bill."

Chris "nobody" Trapasso says so, it must be so!

Ha. Dude just throwing a prediction in to the wind and it is extremely likely that he will sign. When he does, Trapasso wins and looks great! I forgot how many times this guy has been 100%...wrong.

While we're at it, just do this....

OFFENSE

WR – Randy Moss, Marvin Harrison, Terrell Owens, Torry Holt

TE – Tony Gonzalez; Antonio Gates

T – Walter Jones, Jonathan Ogden, Orlando Pace, William Roaf

G – Alan Faneca, Steve Hutchinson, Will Shields, Larry Allen

C – Kevin Mawae, Olin Kreutz

QB – Tom Brady, Peyton Manning

RB – LaDainian Tomlinson, Edgerrin James, Jamal Lewis, Shaun Alexander

FB – Lorenzo Neal

DEFENSE

DE – Dwight Freeney, Michael Strahan, Jason Taylor, Julius Peppers

DT – Richard Seymour, Warren Sapp, Kevin Williams, La’Roi Glover

LB – Ray Lewis, Derrick Brooks, Brian Urlacher, Joey Porter, Zach Thomas, Demarcus Ware

CB – Champ Bailey, Charles Woodson, Ronde Barber, Ty Law

S – Ed Reed, Brian Dawkins, Troy Polamalu, Darren Sharper

SPECIAL TEAMS

P – Shane Lechler, Brian Moorman

K – Adam Vinatieri, David Akers

PR – Dante Hall, Devin Hester

KR – Joshua Cribbs, Dante Hall

COACHES

Bill Belichick, Tony Dungy

we would need a few players that werent retired but I like where your head is at

.........or we could keep doing the same kinds of things that we've always done, like sign FAs that nobody else wants and pay them a boatload of money (i.e. C. Williams), let great players get away while using our high draft picks to try to fill their roles the following year (guys like M. Lynch and J. Byrd come to mind), which only continues the backwards cycle.

Offer solutions fellas or STFU!!

What other team or teams put in a bid for Mario? Where else did he visit?

We got Mario first and didnt let him leave, I have no idea what teams put a bid in for him and neither do you. Do you really think that means nobody else wanted him?

Where else did Ware visit this year besides Denver, where else did Revis go? Do you really think the only teams that wanted them were the ones that signed them?

Edited by jletha

We got Mario first and didnt let him leave, I have no idea what teams put a bid in for him and neither do you. Do you really think that means nobody else wanted him?

Where else did Ware visit this year besides Denver, where else did Revis go? Do you really think the only teams that wanted them were the ones that signed them?

It was reported that Mario (well, by Mario) that he would be visiting other teams after he came to Buffalo. He signed with Buffalo because they told him they would make him the highest paid D player in history. He knew no one else was offering this.

I'm assuming Revis went to NE because they showed interest. Why would he not visit another team if there was serious interest elsewhere?

9. 55 gallon drums of assorted growth hormones and steroids.

10. NSA-level surveillance capability.

11. Unspoken understanding with NFL refs and league officials.

PTR

You were on your game with this post. I'm chuckling right now while posting. Thanks for the laugh partner.

I was going to post trade the Seahawks team for ours or maybe the 49 ers. Have a good weekend bud.