Wilfork asks pats to release him

QB Bills

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Report: Vince Wilfork cleaned out his locker, ripped nameplate down after asking for release http://wp.me/p14QSB-9rH1

as disgruntled as this situation might be, that could give us hope that he comes to one of the AFC east teams. I could see him being very driven towards making the Pats eat crow on this one. With Pepper and Spikes here, as well as his childhood favorite team, we could be a desired spot for Vince.

Oh baby, please get this guy. If anything, just to take a cheap shot at Tommy boys knee in the first game we play against them.

Edited by mrags

Thats just B poop.

Methinks this is the Patriots starting to show their dark underside in a way.

Bringing Wilfork in could upset the balance of our D line or could be an aset to Jim S.

Either way i would love to have him standing over that Center and whispering sweet nothings about what Brandon was going to do to him shortly. Those guys would be an amazing pairing i think

Go Bills

Thats just B poop.

Methinks this is the Patriots starting to show their dark underside in a way.

Bringing Wilfork in could upset the balance of our D line or could be an aset to Jim S.

Either way i would love to have him standing over that Center and whispering sweet nothings about what Brandon was going to do to him shortly. Those guys would be an amazing pairing i think

Go Bills

While I love the idea of Wilfork in a Bills uni, I dont think the Bills have the cap space to sign him

CBF

While I love the idea of Wilfork in a Bills uni, I dont think the Bills have the cap space to sign him

CBF

I'm almost certain they do, that's not the issue. DL is not a position of need unless it's another Pass rusher.

I'm almost certain they do, that's not the issue. DL is not a position of need unless it's another Pass rusher.

Not true Matt. We do need a run stuffer in the middle in in front of Spikes or Kiko depending .

7.5 million is what he is due. But after injury and age etc he could be a bargain for a year or 3. If he wants to get out from under Patriots Evil shadow

Welp... He has a new three year deal with the pats. So much for that

The new deal is for one year and $8 million, with $3 million guaranteed, the source said. It also has an option for two more years that could bring the total amount of the deal to $22.5 million.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/10684696/new-england-patriots-restructure-vince-wilfork-contract