Bills interest in Sanchez (possible starter)

judman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really can't wait for this team to have a franchise QB, only so that the FA QB threads would subside for just a few offseasons...

We may never know. and even if / when we have one and are winning games because of him , it wont be an Actual Real Franchise Qb Homey. Bills fans just cant have nice things..

And i am tired of the negative comments about the crack pipe around here and especially yours BFFE.

Its an insult to some of us .

Edited by 3rdand12

When the Jets had a solid O line, a good WR corps, and made the run game the primary offensive weapon... then Mr Butt Fumble wasn't so bad.

Then the Jets wanted Mr Butt to be the focal point of the offense and he stunk it up. If they had stayed the same course for a few more years the Jets might have eventually developed a decent QB.

Butt now, all they have is :sick:

I understand the visceral reaction to Sanchez, but is he really any worse than Kolb or anyone else on that FA list? I say no.

i agree. i dont want him as an unquestioned starter (or even seriously competing for the job), but there are a lot of spots where he could be a decent role playing backup. while hes not in my top 32 qbs, id guess he probably lands comfortably in the top 64 and if your scheme fits his skill set - go for it. i wouldnt campaign for him here, but wouldnt be terribly upset either.... i mean, we almost had jeff tuel as our opening day starter.

Edited by NoSaint

I just can't see any legitimacy to this. It's been widely reported Sanchez slacks off in practice, doesn't hang with his team and is -well, ..douchy. If Marone would accept a player like that, then we would still have Indy's starting WR as an UDFA..