Predict Jairus Byrd's contract - $25 Amazon card to winner

Estro

I enjoy trying to figure out what the market will be for UFA's on the open market. To make things interesting I'll send a $25 Amazon.com gift card to anyone who nails it. Obviously, it'll be very difficult to nail, none the less it's worth a chance of guessing. One guess only, no second guesses, no edits (any members who second guess or edit are out. I'll close it up in a few days. And just to be clear in order to nail it ..... you need to get the # of years, total contract value, guaranteed money, and finally the team that signs him, all of them right on the nose. So a guess would look something like this (for example purposes only:) 10 years - $25 million, $10 million guaranteed - Montreal Alouettes. I'll make my "real" guess just before I close the competition. If two guesses are exactly the same whoever posted first will win. Like I said, extremely difficult, just want to see if anyone is as good as Eugene Parker! Have at it.

Edited by Estro

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys I forgot to include which team signs him. For those that already responded please include that. One more time.......need to predict contract length, contract value, guaranteed $$$$, and the team that signs him. Must hit all 4 on the nose to win the gift card. You don't have to include the signing bonus, I realized that makes this competition nearly impossible. Have at it.

Edited by Estro