Robert Woods vs Sammy Watkins combine

Stop worring about Watkins. He will never be there at 9.

that is what is funny about this draft. We keep hearing everyone say no one will be there at 9. Its beginning to sound like all the 400 some players will be drafted by #9.

Out by 9

Mike Evans

Mack

Sammy Watkins

Maziel

Clowney

Bridgewater

Lewan

Jake Matthews

And whoever else I am forgetting.

Odd are one of them slip. But it could be those 8 above go first

his point is the numbers are close, also woods is already a Bill and Watkins might be. also their is a draft coming up and its interesting to know things. what don't you understand?

I don't understand what the purpose of the thread is. Awesome!! Great post!! Thanks for scribbling down a few numbers that everyone already knows and says nothing else. Sweet! I bet you "liked" this thread on FB too

That`s right enlightener, nothing more or less. Some just ready to pick a fight over anything.

As I read the OP, I heard Charlie Browns teacher talking to me

that is what is funny about this draft. We keep hearing everyone say no one will be there at 9. Its beginning to sound like all the 400 some players will be drafted by #9.

Out by 9

Mike Evans

Mack

Sammy Watkins

Maziel

Clowney

Bridgewater

Lewan

Jake Matthews

Robinson and bortles will likely go. Lewan will slip. Evans should slip. Lets hope the 3 QBs go before us. If not, we should take one.

Robinson and bortles will likely go. Lewan will slip. Evans should slip. Lets hope the 3 QBs go before us. If not, we should take one.

I don't have it in memory or in front of me but I remember a few teams in the top 10. I don't know if any of them need Clowney or not. Houston? Maybe. I could realistically see this guy slipping and I could see some dirt coming out soon. A team down the ladder hoping the mud sticks to get him to slide down to them.

Out by 9

Mike Evans

Mack

Sammy Watkins

Maziel

Clowney

Bridgewater

Lewan

Jake Matthews

These 2 are not in the top 8

I thought Watkins was bigger? I really think the Bills should seriously consider Evans at #9, his measurements are off the chart. 6'5 37in vert 35 1/8 in arms means huge catch radius which given EJs accuracy will be needed!

Edited by NorCalBillsSabres

Thats why I am saying Mike Evans, big, strong and quick. He is the big reciever we have been needing for years.

I agree. I actually think the Texans should take Evans at #1, then get a QB like McCarron in round 2 or 3. But I'm crazy. I hope we can draft Evans.

I can see so many senarios for this draft. I think it will be one of the more crazy ones. I.e. all three or two QB's there when the Bills pick. Then what? Take one, trade down. Could Clowney have one of those famous draft "falls" and be there at 9. do we take him then? What if Evans is also there! Can't wait for draft day.

Just for the record I think Robert Woods absolutely explodes this next year

People forget this was the most NFL ready WR in the draft......dont think he got the ball near enough last year and the jump from 1st year to 2nd for a WR is huge

that doesnt mean I dont want another receiving threat (I personally am a fan of trading down a bit and taking Ebron) then pick up a OL and that Chris Spielman clone ILB in the 2nd round

Just for the record I think Robert Woods absolutely explodes this next year

People forget this was the most NFL ready WR in the draft......dont think he got the ball near enough last year and the jump from 1st year to 2nd for a WR is huge

that doesnt mean I dont want another receiving threat (I personally am a fan of trading down a bit and taking Ebron) then pick up a OL and that Chris Spielman clone ILB in the 2nd round

I think also, that we will see a much improved passing game and almost all the recievers will look better.

But i would not hesitate to grab Evans at nine either.

Woods i can bet will just improve , especially with more reps from EJ

Watkins is my first pick of course. Even with a similar profile in Robert Woods . Evans is the sharp contrast. With stevie in the slot and moving around and Goodwin packaged this would be very good too.

Woods is smooth , Watkins appears more aggressive.

But Woods might be like C. Glenn. Quietly getting it done .