Robert Woods vs Sammy Watkins combine

Only if anticipation and being able to see where the play is going could be measured at the combine... but this guy might be on to something. What if the NFL heads in the direction where instead of actually playing games, the just run weekly combines for all 22 starters and the team with the best measurables wins?

I know they are not the same type players,but.

Sammy 40- 4.43 Woods 4.42

verticle 34 33 1`2

bench 16 reps 14 reps

Sammy 6-1 211 Woods 6-0 1`2 201

Where did you get those numbers for Woods?

I thought he was more like 5'11" 190 Lbs

Sooooo? Is your point that we shouldn't draft Watkins because we have a WR with similar measurables? Is your point that Woods is #1 WR material because of his measurables, so no need to draft one early? Not flaming you...I just don't understand the thread.

his point is the numbers are close, also woods is already a Bill and Watkins might be. also their is a draft coming up and its interesting to know things. what don't you understand?

I know they are not the same type players,but.

Sammy 40- 4.43 Woods 4.42

verticle 34 33 1`2

bench 16 reps 14 reps

Sammy 6-1 211 Woods 6-0 1`2 201

ANY CHANCE SOMEBODY WILL ALSO PUT UP THE REST OF THE BILLS WR? TE? RB? WR be enough...

That`s right enlightener, nothing more or less. Some just ready to pick a fight over anything.

I merely asked, in a polite way, for the OP to clarify the point of their thread (which it appears there is none). How is that "some just ready to pick a fight over anything"?

So Woods and Watkins have similar combine #s. Completely different players. I'm sure many current Bills players have similar "measurables" as current draft prospects. Should I start threads devoted to each Bill and their respective combine doppelgänger? Without any context or elaboration? Get real.

Good thing Watkins will never wear a Bills jersey. Even if he's available at 9, his agent happens to be...Eugene Parker.

IMHO, you have a valid point, even if you made the comment toung in cheek. Parker is an impediment to the business of fielding a winning football team.......and it is at least a consideration to avoid his clients. IMHO

This is pretty much why I want Evans. I have no doubt Watkins is a better talent than Woods. But I just question if he is that much better than Woods or SJ to spend a top 10 pick on. I know half the board hates SJ, but people would go crazy if Watkins matched SJ's production for the previous 3 years. Huge difference from the NFL to the ACC. I'm just not a fan of a 6'1" wr when you already have 2 similar skilled set players on the roster.