UB Pro Day @ RWS Fieldhouse

PromoTheRobot

And their times are usually a bit more inflated than at the combine

I would argue it's also a more comfortable environment. Not sleep deprived. Not having to worry about scheduling and interviews. I'm not saying numbers don't get inflated, but I'm sure some prospects actually perform better.

Olivier will get attention from a lot of teams. If he doesn't get a good look, something is wrong with the league.

I agree - I just meant that because of Mack's projection toward top 10 or higher, teams may send more total guys or a GM to Buffalo instead of just a random scout, giving him more exposure.

40... 20 yard shuttle... 3-cone drill... vertical jump... broad jump

everything a LB does at the combine

Exatly. Why would teams travel to see the same thing again a week later?

To see if the times will be different? How much different can they be? And so what if they are?

Exatly. Why would teams travel to see the same thing again a week later?

To see if the times will be different? How much different can they be? And so what if they are?

Because more players from the college will be there. UB only had one player in Indy. How else are they going to know anything about the UDFAs?

Because more players from the college will be there. UB only had one player in Indy. How else are they going to know anything about the UDFAs?

I was referring to LB only. But as to your point, there ar 124 FBS schools. Do team reps go to school all pro days?