Stevie Johnson should be dealt addition by subtraction

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Tim Graham. Thank God. Now hopefully we can finally finish the work we started by drafting Woods and Goodwin, and get this offense built up like it should be.

I am in total agreement. Stevie Johnson is overrated.. I would move him for a third round pick in a heartbeat. He brings zero leadership to the team. Is always nicked up. And his play does not overcome his childish selfish antics.. (He is NOT TO or Ocho Cinco in their prime) We haven't won with him, so lets move him if at all possible. Edited by Beerball

Can we just trade TIm Graham?

I am in total agreement. Stevie Johnson is overrated.. I would move him for a third round pick in a heartbeat. He brings zero leadership to the team. Is always nicked up. And his play does not overcome his childish selfish antics.. (He is NOT TO or Ocho Cinco in their prime) We haven't won with him, so lets move him if at all possible.

Says a guy who has never been in the Bills' lockerroom or talked to any players in the team. Every wr on the team will tell u SJ is a great leader.

I'd take it a step further. I say he sucks and has no business being even on a CFL roster. A team would be crazy to even give up an 8th round pick for him. Did you see him drop the ball against the Steelers the other day?? What kind of player can't catch a ball that hits him in the hands? Even I could have caught that.

Sure he's had a couple of decent years stats-wise, but imagine a decent receiver playing with the likes of Ryan Fitzpatrick, Trent Edwards and EJ Manuel. My God...can you imagine the numbers??? I certainly think 2000 yards is not out of the question. And imagine the guy didn't have tattoos, didn't flash jewellery and only spoke in cliches??? I'm getting so excited. I better stop before I soil myself.

Now back to reality. This is from last year, but I hope everyone remembers how he schooled the new "best corner in the game" last season. And that's after some pretty good games against the old best corner in the game.

The guy is awesome. Better than even some of his supporters think. He has a truly unique talent at getting open that can't defined by the conventional measurables spouted by the mouth-breathing media. Just because our team has sucked in what feels like forever, doesn't mean we've been completely devoid of talent. Some fans sure make it feel that way.

Edited by Beerball

I'd take it a step further. I say he sucks and has no business being even on a CFL roster. A team would be crazy to even give up an 8th round pick for him. Did you see him drop the ball against the Steelers the other day?? What kind of player can't catch a ball that hits him in the hands? Even I could have caught that.

Sure he's had a couple of decent years stats-wise, but imagine a decent receiver playing with the likes of Ryan Fitzpatrick, Trent Edwards and EJ Manuel. My God...can you imagine the numbers??? I certainly think 2000 yards is not out of the question. And imagine the guy didn't have tattoos, didn't flash jewellery and only spoke in cliches??? I'm getting so excited. I better stop before I soil myself.

Now back to reality. This is from last year, but I hope everyone remembers how he schooled the new "best corner in the game" last season. And that's after some pretty good games against the old best corner in the game.

The guy is awesome. Better than even some of his supporters think. He has a truly unique talent at getting open that can't defined by the conventional measurables spouted by the mouth-breathing media. Just because our team has sucked in what feels like forever, doesn't mean we've been completely devoid of talent. Some fans sure make it feel that way.

Haha. Well done.

Edited by Beerball

Can we just trade TIm Graham? Says a guy who has never been in the Bills' lockerroom or talked to any players in the team. Every wr on the team will tell u SJ is a great leader.

A great leader still has to produce and be a positive influence on the team. Marrone finally sees this act, and now we'll finally jettison SJ I hope. Defending this guy with some lame excuses that all his WRs think he's a great leader is just insane.

Edited by BmoreBills

I'm gonna say it. I TRULY HOPE that Stevie gets traded. Not because I think he's bad. Bad for this team. Or overrated.

I want Stevie to be traded to a solid team with a serious chance to win a ring and show everyone how good he really is. Stevie on a team like Carolina, New England, or San Fran would be a sure pro bowler.

Good riddance Stevie. Good luck making all the idiot fans in Buffalo eat their words.

A great leader still has to produce and be a positive influence on the team. Marrone finally sees this act, and now we'll finally jettison SJ I hope. Defending this guy with some lame excuses that all his WRs think he's a great leader is just insane.

Stevie doesn't produce?

continually cutting players without replacements is not the path to success. if we draft a guy like watkins AND he plays well in his rookie year you consider making the move. right now are receivers are barely nfl caliber, and cutting the best one does nothing to help that.