Latest from Kiper & McShay

Beerball

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sammy Watkins is from my area of Florida, he stated on a local news interview that the Bills are his favorite team. He said he does not care for the Dolphins, even though they are the local "home" team. I would have no problem seeing him in the red, white and blue!

Sammy Watkins is from my area of Florida, he stated on a local news interview that the Bills are his favorite team. He said he does not care for the Dolphins, even though they are the local "home" team. I would have no problem seeing him in the red, white and blue!

I don't want a receiver, but this will be some solace if we get Watkins.

He is a Bills fan?

wow. Im smitten

Yes he is!....he was a hell of a player in high school as well, played at South Fort Myers high. We are a small town between Tampa, and Miami. But this area has put out many, many NFL players.

I'd take this with a grain of salt. McShay's mock is a bit odd, since he has Watkins dropping so far. I also never trust anything Kiper has to say - really wish I knew how he was still employed.

That said, if Watkins drops to us, I think it's a no-brainer. Otherwise, I'd go with the best OT available.

I would not be pleased with a OT, especially when I considered Robinson a better player. I like Watkins as a player but I'm struggling to see how he is much different than SJ/ Woods. Maybe SW is a little more athletic. But IMO, that's not our need. Get me a beast at wr (not jsut big but a beast) or Ebron.

I'd take this with a grain of salt. McShay's mock is a bit odd, since he has Watkins dropping so far. I also never trust anything Kiper has to say - really wish I knew how he was still employed.

That said, if Watkins drops to us, I think it's a no-brainer. Otherwise, I'd go with the best OT available.

The reason Kiper is not only employed but making a ton of money doing, is that he is entertaining. You've got to admit, when he gives his opinions we all listen. And he obviously puts an awful lot of time in researching all these prospects. The dude can remember some crazy sh#t too!

I don't think I ever seen the Bills pick who anyone projected them to so I wouldn't read too much into what anyone thinks... Just my 2 cents..

Mike Williams and Spiller jump immediately to mind. I can't answer for Kiper or McShay but many mocks had the Bills taking these guys.

Mike Williams and Spiller jump immediately to mind. I can't answer for Kiper or McShay but many mocks had the Bills taking these guys.

Ok, you got me there, but the Williams pick was pretty easy...Let me rephrase..." I don't think they typically get it right"...

and neither would be rated as good picks, for where they were taken and what was gained from them ….maybe we should start listening to Mel and Todd? … then again, didn't Todd say Aaron Maybin was a great pick? …. okay, just Mel