EJ on NFL network

thanks for the heads up and link on this..really like this kid and expected a lot from EJ a d the Bills this upcoming season!! Go Bills!!

You are welcome :D

I watched this and had to think what a bright, articulate, down to earth young man vs so many punks, and wannabes in the NFL who overload themselves with bling. Wish the best for him in upcoming years.

I watched this and had to think what a bright, articulate, down to earth young man vs so many punks, and wannabes in the NFL who overload themselves with bling. Wish the best for him in upcoming years.

Juxtapose him vs. Geno's interviews.

I truly hope he hires a QB coach in the off-season, work on his mechanics, then the Bills can take over for OTA's with their new QB coach. It's too bad if a player electively wants to work with one of the Bills coaches, they can't due to the CBA. I understand the reasoning that coaches could pressure players, but EJ seems like he wants to work on his craft to play at a high level.

You just have to imagine with good coaching and hard work the intangibles he possesses could translate into excellent play. It took Cam Newton three years to really develop into a top notch NFL QB.

I'm so hopeful we can get one of the OG in free agency, and draft lots of weapons for EJ. MiKe Evans would be EJ's best friend if we take him in the first.

I'm scheptical of any man who wears red pants.

I'm scheptical of anyone who spells like this. :nana:

Ad that is the thing I like most about him. He has all the tools. I just want an injury free season where he can practice daily with his wrs and we can know an answer next year at this time for sure. But EJ was definitely raised right. Props to his parents.