Marshawn Lynch endorsement deal

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

has the nfl officially (or unofficially) discouraged the associations? im genuinely curious if guys technically could endorse a banned substance. obviously it opens up the "how do you know its good unless you use it" angle, but i think that would be less so the case here than performance enhancing supplements.

I think it's also an illegal substance under federal law. It would be like a player endorsing a brothel in Nevada. Legal there, but not in all states. I think the NFL prob bans players from endorsing a product banned by any state law? otherwise the NFL gets dragged into whether certain things should or should not be legal, instead of letting the respective states decide.

I kinda like those warm-up jackets the players are wearing. Seattle appears to be ahead of the game with their uniforms/apparel (IMO)

I fully realize some people hate the modern, Oregon-type uni's that are becoming more prominent but I love 'em :thumbsup:

I also love them. Wonder if Phil Knight is a Seattle fan, might explain why they are the test subjects like Oregon.

He had an incident today during Media day. He lasted an entire 6 1/2 minutes answering questions before walking away. Its assummed his agent (or someone) reminded him of the potential for the $50k fine he was let out of if he was a good boy and answered media questions when he refused earlier this year so he came back and stood there for the remainder of the 45 minute session doing an interview with the Armed Forces, Deoin Sanders and another group while signing autographs for fans and the members of the media shouted questions that he ignored.

He had an incident today during Media day. He lasted an entire 6 1/2 minutes answering questions before walking away. Its assummed his agent (or someone) reminded him of the potential for the $50k fine he was let out of if he was a good boy and answered media questions when he refused earlier this year so he came back and stood there for the remainder of the 45 minute session doing an interview with the Armed Forces, Deoin Sanders and another group while signing autographs for fans and the members of the media shouted questions that he ignored.

to be fair, and i mean this in the nicest way possible, but i can only imagine him saying stuff that would get him in trouble if he spoke to the media on a full participation basis.

The candy brand announced on Tuesday a formal deal with the Seattle Seahawks running back, whose relationship with the product dates to when his mother started giving him what she called "power pellets" in his Pop Warner playing days.

The NFL better investigate these "power pellets" that Skittles has.

Or a meat packing plant. "BEEF MOE!"

Shredd & Reagan were talking about a news report in Washington where theres a butcher selling Beast Mode Sausage, its a smoked spicy pork sausage with Skittles in it

It's mentioned in the article from the first post....

"It doesn't stop there. A butcher in Puyallup, Wash., located 30 miles south of Seattle, is selling hot sausage links with Skittles inside."

Maybe Life Alert can do a commerical deal with the woman he left to die in the street?

Life Alert/LifeLine/Medic Alert only work when they are within the range of a receiver, not everywhere as their commercials make it seem.