Marshawn Lynch endorsement deal

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love to watch Lynch run. He is the toughest SOB I have seen in my lifetime; incredibly strong and durable with moves and speed. I wish he was still with Buffalo. Bigger defensive players give him their best shot and he hurts them.

However, I think I understand why he avoids public appearances. He doesn't speak english. It's some kind of language that has some english in it. He attended Cal for three years but gives the impression he never entered a classroom. Really looking forward to him selling Skittles.

I love to watch Lynch run. He is the toughest SOB I have seen in my lifetime; incredibly strong and durable with moves and speed. I wish he was still with Buffalo. Bigger defensive players give him their best shot and he hurts them.

However, I think I understand why he avoids public appearances. He doesn't speak english. It's some kind of language that has some english in it. He attended Cal for three years but gives the impression he never entered a classroom. Really looking forward to him selling Skittles.

he will just smile and they will photoshop his teeth for skittles....new grills

he might be making it worse for himself....

kinda like a person who avoids being photographed. the harder it is to get the more valuable a photo becomes. then more paparazzi try to get one.

he doesnt care about the photos, just doesnt care to talk it seems. its far easier to avoid talking.

he doesnt care about the photos, just doesnt care to talk it seems. its far easier to avoid talking.

Actually, it's not. He's making it more difficult on himself with the way he's handling it. Just answering with the typical cliche lines and a smile gets the job done and over with without all the drama. Now he's become a story and he'll get even more attention. There are articles being written about him acting bazar. There would be no articles about him if he spoke in cliche.

If he's looking for the easy road he took a wrong turn.

Actually, it's not. He's making it more difficult on himself with the way he's handling it. Just answering with the typical cliche lines and a smile gets the job done and over with without all the drama. Now he's become a story and he'll get even more attention. There are articles being written about him acting bazar. There would be no articles about him if he spoke in cliche.

If he's looking for the easy road he took a wrong turn.

And yet, he didn't have to talk. I'm not arguing he's reasonable or rational- simply that if he doesn't want to talk he's not talking and it's taken Super Bowl media day for it to become so much as a story (which he might not even care about)

I actually felt a little bad for him in today's press conference, it wasn't funny or cute, it was someone who looked honestly scared to be there. But I was happy to see his teammates come to his aid and turn a bad situation into a funny interview. If I had to put money down, I'd probably bet on the Broncos, but I'm cheering for the Seahawks. They seem like a real team, reminds me of the way teams used to be.

http://www.theatlant...ispensary/8240/

Now, the famously laidback football star has a specially grown strain of marijuana named after him too. The Queen Anne Cannabis Club, a medical marijuana dispensary in Seattle, sells "Beast Mode" (THC content: 17.6) for $13 a gram ($25 for two). Owner Nate Johnson tells the Seattle Times that the player-branded weed earned its nickname. As he explained to the paper:

Marshawn has gears when he's running and it's kind of like that. It has a little bit of a slow start and then kicks in.

If the Patri*ts had won, would we be looking at Blount's Blunt?

kj

Edited by l< j

Seahawks Fullback Michael Robinson is quickly becoming one of my favorite players just for the way he has been sitting in on all of Marshawn's PCs and helping him feel more comfortable, fielding questions, etc.

Some great camaraderie right there. Great to watch.

The hate on this board is unbelievable. Disgusting! I only wish The Beast would have unleash in Buffalo like he's doing in Seattle..

he did. It was in Chippewa late at night and an innocent Canadian felt his wrath.

He also unleashed it when he was in Oakland. Sitting in a car while smoking weed with a loaded handgun in the car. If that doesn't make you think of The movie Menace to Society, nothing will.

I actually felt a little bad for him in today's press conference, it wasn't funny or cute, it was someone who looked honestly scared to be there. But I was happy to see his teammates come to his aid and turn a bad situation into a funny interview. If I had to put money down, I'd probably bet on the Broncos, but I'm cheering for the Seahawks. They seem like a real team, reminds me of the way teams used to be.

I think I agree with you regarding Marshaun. I watched that piece. Lynch did look scared. He reminded me of Ricky Williams. Rickey was so frightened of the media spotlight he kept his helmit on while doing his very infrequest interviews. Williams also used marijuana to quell his anxieties. Lynch is also a known user. I am becoming sympathetic to the point that I think the NFL should no longer mandate 1 hr. per player on media day. Some are just not cut out for that and it should not be forced on those players.