Albany, NY/Capital Region Draft Party??

BringBackFergy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well when I asked you if you knew what a paradiddle was you said a couple of lesbians having fun, though amusing, blew your cover.

I'm no drummer, but isn't it RLRR, LRLL ?

I live down the road from Ravenswood. Good wings. The previous owners were from WNY (recently switched owners but menu stayed). Lots of Bills fans there every Sunday during the season. I used to go there a lot before I got the Sunday ticket.

I live down the road from Ravenswood. Good wings. The previous owners were from WNY (recently switched owners but menu stayed). Lots of Bills fans there every Sunday during the season. I used to go there a lot before I got the Sunday ticket.

hope you can make it Fluffer

We just added "Good Times, Bad Times," to the list. My drummer will use double bass ... Would you???

I've never played double bass personally I think it muddies up the bass line and can have you competing with the bass player. I'm pretty fast with my pedal but don't fill more than two 16th notes at a time. Where a double bass works the best is in a solo.

Try this. Slow it down and try it with a reggae beat.

I've never played double bass personally I think it muddies up the bass line and can have you competing with the bass player. I'm pretty fast with my pedal but don't fill more than two 16th notes at a time. Where a double bass works the best is in a solo.

Try this. Slow it down and try it with a reggae beat.

Cool idea. We are practicing this tune next Thursday. I'll suggest it. Anything to get people moving and reggae beats are always good for that!

• 1 month later...

If you guys are still interested in having wings and beers to watch the draft (Picks 1-10+)here's my updated list:

Fergy's Mock Version 109872312.2 (subject to change)

1. Clowney

2. Robinson

3. Bortles (Jax screws the pooch again)

4. Mack

5. Watkins

6. Matthews

7. Evans

8. Manziel

9. Lewan

10.Donald

All draft lists must be posted on here by 12pm the day of the draft.

If you guys are still interested in having wings and beers to watch the draft (Picks 1-10+)here's my updated list:

Fergy's Mock Version 109872312.2 (subject to change)

1. Clowney

2. Robinson

3. Bortles (Jax screws the pooch again)

4. Mack

5. Watkins

6. Matthews

7. Evans

8. Manziel

9. Lewan

10.Donald

All draft lists must be posted beers are on me so be here by 12pm the day of the draft.

Woohoo. I am so in!!

I am definitely in. We normally get together at a hole in the wall in Scotia to watch including Mead, but their food is not very good. Ravenswood has a good menu and their wings aside from 20 North Broadway in Schenectady are some of the best you will find in the CD. I will rally the Scotia Bills Tribe and plan to meet at Ravenswood.

Johnny - were you the guy from the Burlington area at the TBD opener a couple years ago?

I am definitely in. We normally get together at a hole in the wall in Scotia to watch including Mead, but their food is not very good. Ravenswood has a good menu and their wings aside from 20 North Broadway in Schenectady are some of the best you will find in the CD. I will rally the Scotia Bills Tribe and plan to meet at Ravenswood.

Johnny - were you the guy from the Burlington area at the TBD opener a couple years ago?

No, that wasn't me. I just moved to Vermont from Alaska this summer (originally from Auburn, NY). I hope to make the TBD opener party this year though!!

Turbo needs to show up.

That would be a good time. Gugny hasn't chimed in if he's available. Johnny is going to try and make it. BillsfaninWilton thought he'd go. Who else am I missing?? I'm still up for it if you guys want. I haven't called Ravenswood to see if they can hold a table near the TV.

The 8th is my 15th wedding anniversary. I'm working on it.

As of now, it's "of course you can go. It's just a Thursday. We won't be doing anything anyway."

I'm trying to figure out if she means it. I think she does, but I worry about her friends polluting her mind with the reality of my selfishness.

Looks like I'm out gentlemen. I'm really disappointed. I met with my supervisor today, and she informed me that I have 4 back-to-back meetings next Friday starting at 7:45 am. I also have to present to the school board Thursday night. Gladly, that will be over by 7.

No way I could make it happen. I even contacted an old buddy in Albany who said I could crash at his place so I wouldn't have to drive home. Major bummer...

Hopefully I will be able to meet some of you clowns at the home opener party. Cheers!