Albany, NY/Capital Region Draft Party??

BringBackFergy

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So as we near the 1st ever "Non-Sanctioned TBD Buffalo Bills Draft Party to Benefit Jairus Byrd's Orthotics" event, just wanted to remind you Capital Region/Albany/Adirondack members that we will be holding it at "Ravenswood" in Clifton Park. Never been there but Mead seems to think it is good and it is a Bills bar...good wings too according to Mead.

I suppose our fallback could be Buffalo Wild Wings in Clifton Park or Recovery Sports Bar in Queensbury ( Dangos or O'Tooles also have good wings in Queensbury area but we'll stick with Ravenswood as a more centralized locale).

We need to submit our top 10 picks (regardless of any trades, etc) just list the first 10 players off the board. The winner will drink beer free during those 10 picks (I personally guarantee payment for the winner). If any of you draft gurus are snobby top shelf bourbon or 1963 Bordeaux drinkers, too !@#$in bad....if you win, You get beer, be happy.

Here's Fergy's Mock Version 112.1

1. Clowney

2. Robinson

3. Bortles (Jax screws the pooch again)

4. Bridgewater

5. Mack

6. Matthews

7. Watkins

8. Manziel

9. Evans

10.Lewan

All draft lists must be posted on here by 12pm the day of the draft. Thanks. I'm thirsty.

I will stop at the place and get info next week. They maybe able to put me in touch with other Bills fans.

thanks Mead. If you talk to the owner/manager, maybe he can set us up with a long table or reserved area. I'll stop down sometime too. Private message me if you have his # and I can call too.

We'll let you submit a mock draft 1-10, but if you win, you'll be shunned for the entire 2014 season (which is nothing new for you). :nana:

Me submit a mock draft?? HA!! I'd have to some sort of an interest in it to even have the remotest clue what I was doing. Which I don't, so I won't. I was just thinking of showing up for my free PBR. :D

Me submit a mock draft?? HA!! I'd have to some sort of an interest in it to even have the remotest clue what I was doing. Which I don't, so I won't. I was just thinking of showing up for my free PBR. :D

Better yet, come to my gig on April 27th in Glens Falls and drum a tune or two.

Now you're just teasing me. I would LOVE to do that!

I'd do it in a heartbeat. The new band has a nice mix of tunes. Old, new, classic rock, hard rock, alternative. Fun stuff!

What?? I said nothing about attending.

Could always skype the event with someone.

I'd do it in a heartbeat. The new band has a nice mix of tunes. Old, new, classic rock, hard rock, alternative. Fun stuff!

New band??? Didn't know. Cool to hear the news.

Could always skype the event with someone.

New band??? Didn't know. Cool to hear the news.

Yes, and it's progressing nicely. 4/27 is a benefit show. A bass player with whom I played a few years back passed away from cancer. The benefit is raising money - in his name - for House of Grace, which is a hospice-type not-for-profit. That will be our debut.