Albany, NY/Capital Region Draft Party??

BringBackFergy

Any of you Upstate/Capital Region guys want to plan a TBD Draft party somewhere?? There has to be a sports bar somewhere that will provide coverage. Saratoga maybe?? First round of PBR's are on me (you don't seriously think I'd buy a round of Dog Fish Head do you??)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good Johnny - maybe the mods will let us keep this thread up until Draft time (since I checked the Albany Bills Backers thread awhile ago and it hasn't seen any action). We may even start a pool here on this thread for the top 10 picks...the person who guesses the most correct picks gets free beers for the night. I'll count you in. We'll see what other frozen northern New Yorkers will join.

I'd definitely be game for this, sounds like fun.

Sounds good. That's three of us. As the date gets closer we can settle on a place and create a list of everyone's guesses. Watching a game with others is sometimes tough because I may say something goofy or punch the wall...but watching the Draft is exciting for everyone (in my opinion)

He may even have Pabst Blue Ribbon on tap.

Never been to Ravens wood...if you've been there, are there plenty of tables and are the wings any good??

Ravenswood would definitely work...they have very good wings there (hard to compare with the wings you can get in Buffalo but for Capital Region some of the best I've had). The last time I was there they had a big open area with a couple of long tables to watch games at so as long as they haven't changed too much in a year we should be good.

Ravenswood would definitely work...they have very good wings there (hard to compare with the wings you can get in Buffalo but for Capital Region some of the best I've had). The last time I was there they had a big open area with a couple of long tables to watch games at so as long as they haven't changed too much in a year we should be good.

Thanks BGIW - Ravenswood it is since it seems to be centrally located from Albany and parts south and Queensbury (in the event Gugny can fit us into his schedule). We'll see who else expresses interest and then maybe we can each submit our list of picks 1-10 (subject to change up to the clock starting maybe).

My house could work ?

Mead - do you really want rabid Bills fans anywhere near your prized Hummel collection when we select a punter with pick #9???