Does anyone know when the renovations will begin?

Lv-Bills

Just wondering. I'm pretty sure they said they would like to have everything completed by 2015, but would do as much as they can in 2014.

Ole Russ is already using the renovations in his season ticket invoice deposits. As in, be the first to secure your seats in the newly renovated RWS. Garbage, but oh well. As a season ticket holder, I will be curious to see some of the improvements I guess.

I was under the impression that they would all be done by opening day.

I actually do think it is a somewhat big deal and dont blame them for flying that flag. Im in the rockpile with limited view of the video board, so I am thrilled to be able to see replays next year

I'm thrilled about the stadium upgrades. Can't wait for a real NFL team store. Not like the crap wagon vendors they have now. Can't wait for the grand entrance.

And more than anything, I can't wait for the name to be changed from Ralph Wilson Stadium to.... Greg Williams Stadium.

The thing is…with these modern stadiums with giant TVs, I end up watching the electronics more than the field. So people's focus is all over the stadium and not just on the play. I have mixed feelings about that. But, I guess the horse is already out of that barn.

The thing is…with these modern stadiums with giant TVs, I end up watching the electronics more than the field. So people's focus is all over the stadium and not just on the play. I have mixed feelings about that. But, I guess the horse is already out of that barn.

I hate advertisements on the jumbo tron.